Redevelopment Decisions for Commercial and Industrial Properties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siodla, James, 2015. "Razing San Francisco: The 1906 disaster as a natural experiment in urban redevelopment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 48-61.
- Abdullah Yavas & Peter F. Colwell, 1995. "A Comparison of Real Estate Marketing Systems: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(5), pages 583-600.
- Colwell, Peter F. & Munneke, Henry J., 1997. "The Structure of Urban Land Prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 321-336, May.
- Munneke, Henry J., 2005. "Dynamics of the urban zoning structure: An empirical investigation of zoning change," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 455-473, November.
- Cutter, W. Bowman & Franco, Sofia F., 2012.
"Do parking requirements significantly increase the area dedicated to parking? A test of the effect of parking requirements values in Los Angeles County,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 901-925.
- Franco, Sofia & Cutter, Bowman & DeWoody, Autumn, 2010. "Do Parking Requirements Significantly Increase The Area Dedicated To Parking? A Test Of The Effect Of Parking Requirements Values In Los Angeles County," MPRA Paper 20403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dye, Richard F. & McMillen, Daniel P., 2007. "Teardowns and land values in the Chicago metropolitan area," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 45-63, January.
- McDonald, John F. & McMillen, Daniel P., 2000. "Employment Subcenters and Subsequent Real Estate Development in Suburban Chicago," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 135-157, July.
- Peter Colwell & Henry Munneke, 2009. "Directional Land Value Gradients," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-23, July.
- McGrath, Daniel T., 2000. "Urban Industrial Land Redevelopment and Contamination Risk," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 414-442, May.
- Miceli, Thomas J. & Munneke, Henry J. & Sirmans, C.F. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2011.
"A question of title: Property rights and asset values,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 499-507.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Henry J. Munneke & C. F. Sirmans & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, 2008. "A Question of Title: Property Rights and Asset Values," Working papers 2008-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Miriam Schoenbaum, 2002. "Environmental Contamination, Brownfields Policy, and Economic Redevelopment in an Industrial Area of Baltimore, Maryland," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(1), pages 60-71.
- Lindenthal, Thies & Eichholtz, Piet & Geltner, David, 2017. "Land assembly in Amsterdam, 1832–2015," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 57-67.
- K. Chau & S. Wong, 2014. "Externalities of Urban Renewal: A Real Option Perspective," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 546-560, April.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2001. "Spatial Growth and Redevelopment with Perfect Foresight and Durable Housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 425-452, May.
- Redfearn, Christian L., 2009. "Persistence in urban form: The long-run durability of employment centers in metropolitan areas," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 224-232, March.
- Christian L. Redfearn, 2007. "Determinacy in Urban Form: Fixed Investment & Path Dependence in Urban Areas," Working Paper 8559, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- McMillen, Daniel & O’Sullivan, Arthur, 2013. "Option value and the price of teardown properties," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 71-82.
- Norman E. Hutchinson & Alastair Adair & Jim Burgess, 2001. "The valuation of urban regeneration land: A contemporary perspective," ERES eres2001_183, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Phipps, Alan G., 2008. "Reuses of closed schools in Windsor, Ontario," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 18-30, March.
- Munneke, Henry J. & Womack, Kiplan S., 2015. "Neighborhood renewal: The decision to renovate or tear down," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 99-115.
- JPeter F. Colwell & Henry J. Munneke, 2003. "Estimating a Price Surface for Vacant Land in an Urban Area," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(1), pages 15-28.
- Edward F. Pierzak, 2001. "Payment Choice in REIT Property Acquisitions," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 21(1/2), pages 105-140.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:39:y:1996:i:2:p:229-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.