The Disadvantaged Among the Dutch: A Survey Approach to the Multidimensional Measurement of Social Exclusion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- SIMION-MELINTE & Alexandru Ionut PETRISOR & Vasile MEITA & Victor RADU, 2011. "From Army To Entrepreneurship," International Conference Modern Approaches in Organisational Management and Economy, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 5(1), pages 537-541, November.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2011:v:37i:4p:501 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brian Nolan & Christopher T Whelan, 2011. "The EU 2020 Poverty Target," Working Papers 201111, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- van der Burg, Eeke & de Leeuw, Jan & Dijksterhuis, Garmt, 1994. "OVERALS : Nonlinear canonical correlation with k sets of variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 141-163, August.
- Francesco Devicienti & Ambra Poggi, 2011.
"Poverty and social exclusion: two sides of the same coin or dynamically interrelated processes?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(25), pages 3549-3571.
- Francesco Devicienti & Ambra Poggi, 2007. "Poverty and social exclusion: two sides of the same coin or dynamically interrelated processes?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 62, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Atkinson, Tony & Cantillon, Bea & Marlier, Eric & Nolan, Brian, 2002. "Social Indicators: The EU and Social Inclusion," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253494.
- Ambra Poggi, 2007.
"Does persistence of social exclusion exist in Spain?,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(1), pages 53-72, April.
- Ambra Poggi, 2003. "Does persistence of social exclusion exist in Spain?," Working Papers wpdea0308, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Esping-Andersen, Gosta, 1999. "Social Foundations of Postindustrial Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198742005.
- Nuran Bayram & Firat Bilgel & Nazan Bilgel, 2012. "Social Exclusion and Quality of Life: An Empirical Study from Turkey," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 109-120, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moniek Coumans & Hans Schmeets, 2015. "The Socially Excluded in the Netherlands: The Development of an Overall Index," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 779-805, July.
- J. Boelhouwer & R. Bijl, 2017. "Long-Term Trends in Quality of Life: An Introduction," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 1-8, January.
- repec:spr:ijphth:v:63:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00038-017-1026-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:140:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1817-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnese Peruzzi, 2015. "From Childhood Deprivation to Adult Social Exclusion: Evidence from the 1970 British Cohort Study," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 117-135, January.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1486-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial exclusion; Nonlinear canonical correlation analysis; Social participation; Normative integration; Material deprivation; Social rights;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:113:y:2013:i:3:p:1261-1287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.