Cross-National Measurement Invariance of the Teacher and Classmate Support Scale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dag Sörbom, 1989. "Model modification," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 371-384, September.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Baumgartner, Hans, 1998. " Assessing Measurement Invariance in Cross-National Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 78-90, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 2015.
"Some Conceptual And Methodological Issues On Happiness: Lessons From Evolutionary Biology,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 60(04), pages 1-17.
- Yew-Kwang NG, 2013. "Some Conceptual and Methodological Issues on Happiness: Lessons from Evolutionary Biology," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1308, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- repec:eee:injoed:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:51-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohsen Joshanloo & Dan Weijers & Ding-Yu Jiang & Gyuseog Han & Jaechang Bae & Joyce Pang & Lok Ho & Maria Ferreira & Melikşah Demir & Muhammad Rizwan & Imran Khilji & Mustapha Achoui & Ryosuke Asano &, 2015. "Fragility of Happiness Beliefs Across 15 National Groups," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 1185-1210, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial support; Measurement; Crosscultural; Self report; HBSC;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:105:y:2012:i:1:p:145-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.