Validation of Multilevel Constructs: Validation Methods and Empirical Findings for the EDI
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lloyd, Jennifer E.V. & Hertzman, Clyde, 2009. "From Kindergarten readiness to fourth-grade assessment: Longitudinal analysis with linked population data," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 111-123, January.
- Albert Satorra & Peter Bentler, 2001.
"A scaled difference chi-square test statistic for moment structure analysis,"
Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 507-514, December.
- Albert Satorra & Peter M. Bentler, 1999. "A scaled difference chi-square test statistic for moment structure analysis," Economics Working Papers 412, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amin Mousavi & Vijaya Krishnan, 2015. "Setting the Scope for Early Child Development Instrument (EDI): A Psychometric Re-examination of the Tool with Alberta Data," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 925-944, July.
- repec:spr:chinre:v:10:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12187-016-9372-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMultilevel; Construct validation; School readiness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:103:y:2011:i:2:p:231-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.