Dynamic contests with resource constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2009.
"Is the 50-State Strategy Optimal?,"
Journal of Theoretical Politics,
, vol. 21(2), pages 213-236, April.
- Kovenock, Dan & Roberson, Brian, 2008.
"Is the 50-state strategy optimal?
[Ist die 50-Staaten-Strategie optimal?]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2008-16, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2008. "Is the 50-State Strategy Optimal?," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1211, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Kovenock, Dan & Roberson, Brian, 2008. "Is the 50-state strategy optimal?
- Klumpp, Tilman & Polborn, Mattias K., 2006. "Primaries and the New Hampshire Effect," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 1073-1114, August.
- Kvasov, Dmitriy, 2007. "Contests with limited resources," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 738-748, September.
- Dmitry Ryvkin, 2011. "Fatigue in Dynamic Tournaments," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 1011-1041, December.
- Warneryd, Karl, 1998.
"Distributional conflict and jurisdictional organization,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 435-450, September.
- Wärneryd, Karl, 1997. "Distributional Conflict and Jurisdictional Organization," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 173, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Rick Harbaugh & Tilman Klumpp, 2005. "Early Round Upsets and Championship Blowouts," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 43(2), pages 316-329, April.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2004.
"Bidding in hierarchies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1301-1308, December.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2003.
"Bidding in hierarchies
[Das Bieten in Hierarchien]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2003-27, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2003. "Bidding in hierarchies
- Amegashie, J. Atsu & Cadsby, C. Bram & Song, Yang, 2007.
"Competitive burnout: Theory and experimental evidence,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 213-239, May.
- J. Atsu Amegashie & C. Bram Cadsby & Yang Song, 2005. "Competitive Burnout: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 0507, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Sergiu Hart, 2008. "Discrete Colonel Blotto and General Lotto games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(3), pages 441-460, March.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1986. "Prizes and Incentives in Elimination Tournaments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 701-715, September.
- Pamela Schmitt & Robert Shupp & Kurtis Swope & John Cadigan, 2004.
"Multi-period rent-seeking contests with carryover: Theory and experimental evidence,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 187-211, November.
- John Cadigan & Pamela Schmitt & Kurtis Swope & Robert Shupp, 2004. "Multi-Period Rent-Seeking Contests with Carryover: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Departmental Working Papers 5, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- repec:pit:wpaper:205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brian Roberson, 2006. "The Colonel Blotto game," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 1-24, September.
- Qiang Fu & Jingfeng Lu, 2012. "The optimal multi-stage contest," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 51(2), pages 351-382, October.
- Snyder, James M, 1989. "Election Goals and the Allocation of Campaign Resources," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 637-660, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Gallice, 2016. "Optimal stealing time," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 80(3), pages 451-462, March.
- Anbarci, Nejat & Cingiz, Kutay & Ismail, Mehmet, 2018. "Multi-Battle n-Player Dynamic Contests," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:171:y:2018:i:c:p:6-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:401-416 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:41:y:2013:i:4:p:863-882. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.