Manipulating an aggregation rule under ordinally fuzzy preferences
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 34 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/355|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dutta, Bhaskan, 1987. "Fuzzy preferences and social choice," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 215-229, June.
- Perote-Pena, Juan & Piggins, Ashley, 2007.
"Strategy-proof fuzzy aggregation rules,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 564-580, June.
- Juan Perote Pena & Ashley Piggins, 2005. "Strategy-proof fuzzy aggregation rules," Working Papers 0098, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2005.
- Tang, Fang-Fang, 1994. "Fuzzy Preferences and Social Choice," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 263-269, July.
- Gaertner, Wulf, 2009. "A Primer in Social Choice Theory: Revised Edition," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199565306.
- Barrett, C.R. & Pattanaik, P.K. & Salles, M., 1990. "Rationality and Aggregation of Preferences in an Ordinally Fuzzy Framework," Institut des Mathématiques Economiques – Document de travail de l’I.M.E. (1974-1993) 9006, Institut des Mathématiques Economiques. LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Barrett, C. & Pattanaik, P.K. & Salles, M., 1990. "Rationality and Aggregation of Preferences in an Ordinally Fuzzy Framework," Papers 9006, Dijon - Institut des Mathematiques Economiques.
- Asley Piggins & Maurice Salles, 2007. "Instances of Indeterminacy," Post-Print halshs-00337772, HAL.
- Sen, Amartya, 1970. "Interpersonal Aggregation and Partial Comparability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 393-409, May.
- Rajat Deb & Manabendra Dasgupta, 1996. "Transitivity and fuzzy preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 13(3), pages 305-318.
- Maurice Salles, 2005. "Social Choice," Post-Print halshs-00337075, HAL.
- Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 1973. "On the stability of sincere voting situations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 558-574, December.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)