Manipulating an aggregation rule under ordinally fuzzy preferences
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 34 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/355|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tang, Fang-Fang, 1994. "Fuzzy Preferences and Social Choice," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 263-69, July.
- Maurice Salles, 2005. "Social Choice," Post-Print halshs-00337075, HAL.
- Sen, Amartya, 1970. "Interpersonal Aggregation and Partial Comparability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 393-409, May.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July.
- Barrett, C. & Pattanaik, P.K. & Salles, M., 1990.
"Rationality and Aggregation of Preferences in an Ordinally Fuzzy Framework,"
9006, Dijon - Institut des Mathematiques Economiques.
- Barrett, C.R. & Pattanaik, P.K. & Salles, M., 1990. "Rationality and Aggregation of Preferences in an Ordinally Fuzzy Framework," Institut des Mathématiques Economiques – Document de travail de l’I.M.E. (1974-1993) 9006, Institut des Mathématiques Economiques. LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Juan Perote Pena & Ashley Piggins, 2005.
"Strategy-proof fuzzy aggregation rules,"
0098, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2005.
- Rajat Deb & Manabendra Dasgupta, 1996. "Transitivity and fuzzy preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 13(3), pages 305-318.
- Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 1973. "On the stability of sincere voting situations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 558-574, December.
- Gaertner, Wulf, 2009. "A Primer in Social Choice Theory: Revised Edition," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199565306, June.
- Asley Piggins & Maurice Salles, 2007. "Instances of Indeterminacy," Post-Print halshs-00337772, HAL.
- Dutta, Bhaskan, 1987. "Fuzzy preferences and social choice," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 215-229, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:34:y:2010:i:3:p:411-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.