Aggregation and residuation
In this paper, we give a characterization of meet-projections in simple atomistic lattices that generalizes results on the aggregation of partitions in cluster analysis.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 2011.85 - ISSN : 1955-611X. 2011|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00659190|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dinko Dimitrov & Thierry Marchant & Debasis Mishra, 2009.
"Separability and aggregation of equivalence relations,"
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
09-06, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Thierry Marchant & Debasis Mishra, 2012. "Separability and aggregation of equivalence relations," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 191-212, September.
- Donald J. Brown, 1975. "Aggregation of Preferences," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(3), pages 456-469.
- Leclerc, B., 1984. "Efficient and binary consensus functions on transitively valued relations," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 45-61, August.
- Christopher Chambers & Alan Miller, 2011. "Rules for aggregating information," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 75-82, January.
- Monjardet, B., 1990. "Arrowian characterizations of latticial federation consensus functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 51-71, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00659190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.