Rules for aggregating information
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 36 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/355|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Pierre Barthélemy & Bruno Leclerc & Bernard Monjardet, 1986. "On the use of ordered sets in problems of comparison and consensus of classifications," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 3(2), pages 187-224, September.
- Peter Fishburn & Ariel Rubinstein, 1986. "Aggregation of equivalence relations," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 3(1), pages 61-65, March.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Myerson, Roger B, 1983.
"Efficient and Durable Decision Rules with Incomplete Information,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1799-819, November.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Roger B. Myerson, 1981. "Efficient and Durable Decision Rules with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 495, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Thierry Marchant & Debasis Mishra, 2012.
"Separability and aggregation of equivalence relations,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 51(1), pages 191-212, September.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Thierry Marchant & Debasis Mishra, 2009. "Separability and aggregation of equivalence relations," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-06, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Miller, Alan D., 2008. "Group identification," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 188-202, May.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2008. "The Libertarian Identification Rule in Finite Atomistic Lattices," Department of Economics University of Siena 526, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:36:y:2011:i:1:p:75-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.