The Libertarian Identification Rule in Finite Atomistic Lattices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samet, Dov & Schmeidler, David, 2003.
"Between liberalism and democracy,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 213-233, June.
- David Schmeidler, 1998. "Between Liberalism and Democracy," Working Papers 98-18, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- David Schmeidler, 2000. "Between LIberalism and Democracy," Working Papers 00-08, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Dov Samet & David Schmeidler, 1999. "Between Liberalism and Democracy," Game Theory and Information 9908001, EconWPA.
- Nicolas, Houy, 2007. ""I want to be a J!": Liberalism in group identification problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 59-70, July.
- Monjardet, B., 1990. "Arrowian characterizations of latticial federation consensus functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 51-71, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .