A Proof for 'Who is a J' Impossibility Theorem
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Samet, Dov & Schmeidler, David, 2003.
"Between liberalism and democracy,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 213-233, June.
- David Schmeidler, 1998. "Between Liberalism and Democracy," Working Papers 98-18, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- David Schmeidler, 2000. "Between LIberalism and Democracy," Working Papers 00-08, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Dov Samet & David Schmeidler, 1999. "Between Liberalism and Democracy," Game Theory and Information 9908001, EconWPA.
- Rubinstein, Ariel & Fishburn, Peter C., 1986. "Algebraic aggregation theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 63-77, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wonki Jo Cho & Alejandro Saporiti, 2015. "Incentives, Fairness, and Efficiency in Group Identification," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1501, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:sespap:1117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .