Simple Collective Identity Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2010.
"Individual powers and social consent: an axiomatic approach,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 34(4), pages 571-596, April.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005. "Individual Powers and Social Consent: An Axiomatic Approach," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200508, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2007. "Individual Powers and Social Consent: An Axiomatic Approach," Discussion Paper Series 0717, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Antonio Quesada, 2003. "Dictatorial voting operators," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 8(3), pages 347-358, October.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005. "An efficiency characterization of plurality social choice on simple preference domains," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(1), pages 115-128, July.
- Samet, Dov & Schmeidler, David, 2003.
"Between liberalism and democracy,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 213-233, June.
- David Schmeidler, 1998. "Between Liberalism and Democracy," Working Papers 98-18, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- David Schmeidler, 2000. "Between LIberalism and Democracy," Working Papers 00-08, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Dov Samet & David Schmeidler, 1999. "Between Liberalism and Democracy," Game Theory and Information 9908001, EconWPA.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Sung, Shao Chin & Xu, Yongsheng, 2007.
"Procedural group identification,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 137-146, September.
- Dimitrov, D.A. & Sung, S.C. & Xu, Y., 2003. "Procedural Group Identification," Discussion Paper 2003-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Sung, Shao Chin & Xu, Yongsheng, 2011. "Procedural group identification," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 383, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Dolors Berga & Gustavo Bergantiños & Jordi Massó & Alejandro Neme, 2004. "Stability and voting by committees with exit," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 23(2), pages 229-247, October.
- Miller, Alan D., 2008. "Group identification," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 188-202, May.
- Lahiri, Somdeb, 2001. "Axiomatic characterizations of voting operators," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 227-238, March.
- Barbera, Salvador & Sonnenschein, Hugo & Zhou, Lin, 1991.
"Voting by Committees,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 595-609, May.
- Barbera, S. & Sonnenschein, H., 1988. "Voting By Quota And Committee," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 95-88, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Salvador Barbera & Hugo Sonnenschein & Lin Zhou, 1990. "Voting by Committees," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 941, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2004:i:11:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas, Houy, 2007. ""I want to be a J!": Liberalism in group identification problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 59-70, July.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Ruud Hendrickx & Peter Borm, 2004.
"Good and bad objects: the symmetric difference rule,"
AccessEcon, vol. 4(11), pages 1-7.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2004. "Good and bad objects : The symmetric difference rule," Other publications TiSEM ae319b57-4686-4002-867c-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Steven Brams & D. Kilgour & M. Sanver, 2007. "A minimax procedure for electing committees," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 401-420, September.
- Dimitrov, D.A. & Sung, S.C., 2003. "On the Axiomatic Characterization of "Who is a J?"," Discussion Paper 2003-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Puppe, Clemens, 2011.
"Non-bossy social classification,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 162-165.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Clemens Puppe, 2009. "Non-bossy Social Classification," Working Papers 2009.101, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Puppe, Clemens, 2011. "Non-bossy social classification," Working Paper Series in Economics 23, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2013. "On the characterization of liberalism by Samet and Schmeidler," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(2), pages 359-366, February.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Thierry Marchant & Debasis Mishra, 2012.
"Separability and aggregation of equivalence relations,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 51(1), pages 191-212, September.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Thierry Marchant & Debasis Mishra, 2009. "Separability and aggregation of equivalence relations," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-06, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2007. "Virtuous Circles and Contested Identities: on Collective Identification Procedures with Independent Qualified Certification," Department of Economics University of Siena 501, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Wonki Jo Cho & Alejandro Saporiti, 2015. "Incentives, Fairness, and Efficiency in Group Identification," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1501, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Yukinori Iwata, 2016. "The possibility of Arrovian social choice with the process of nomination," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 81(4), pages 535-552, November.
- Balazs Sziklai, 2015. "On how to identify experts in a community," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1549, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Rodríguez Alcantud, José Carlos & Laruelle, Annick, 2016. "To disqualify or not to qualify: This is the other question," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2016-102, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
More about this item
Keywordscollective identity functions; aggregation; D71;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:68:y:2010:i:4:p:417-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.