Simple Collective Identity Functions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 68 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/11238/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lahiri, Somdeb, 2001.
"Axiomatic characterizations of voting operators,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 227-238, March.
- Dolors Berga & Gustavo Bergantiños & Jordi Massó & Alejandro Neme, 2004. "Stability and voting by committees with exit," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 23(2), pages 229-247, October.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2010.
"Individual powers and social consent: an axiomatic approach,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 34(4), pages 571-596, April.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2007. "Individual Powers and Social Consent: An Axiomatic Approach," Discussion Paper Series 0717, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005. "Individual Powers and Social Consent: An Axiomatic Approach," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200508, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Dov Samet & David Schmeidler, 1999.
"Between Liberalism and Democracy,"
Game Theory and Information
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005. "An efficiency characterization of plurality social choice on simple preference domains," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(1), pages 115-128, 07.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2004:i:11:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Quesada, 2003. "Dictatorial voting operators," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 8(3), pages 347-358, October.
- Barbera, Salvador & Sonnenschein, Hugo & Zhou, Lin, 1991.
"Voting by Committees,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 595-609, May.
- Barbera, S. & Sonnenschein, H., 1988. "Voting By Quota And Committee," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 95-88, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Salvador Barbera & Hugo Sonnenschein & Lin Zhou, 1990. "Voting by Committees," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 941, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Miller, Alan D., 2008. "Group identification," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 188-202, May.
- Nicolas, Houy, 2007. ""I want to be a J!": Liberalism in group identification problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 59-70, July.
- Steven Brams & D. Kilgour & M. Sanver, 2007. "A minimax procedure for electing committees," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 401-420, September.
- Dimitrov, D.A. & Sung, S.C., 2003. "On the Axiomatic Characterization of "Who is a J?"," Discussion Paper 2003-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Sung, Shao Chin & Xu, Yongsheng, 2007.
"Procedural group identification,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 137-146, September.
- Dimitrov, D.A. & Sung, S.C. & Xu, Y., 2003. "Procedural Group Identification," Discussion Paper 2003-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Sung, Shao Chin & Xu, Yongsheng, 2011. "Procedural group identification," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 383, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Ruud Hendrickx & Peter Borm, 2004.
"Good and bad objects: the symmetric difference rule,"
AccessEcon, vol. 4(11), pages 1-7.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2004. "Good and bad objects : The symmetric difference rule," Other publications TiSEM ae319b57-4686-4002-867c-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:68:y:2010:i:4:p:417-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.