Simple Collective Identity Functions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 68 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/11238/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2007.
"Individual Powers and Social Consent: An Axiomatic Approach,"
Discussion Paper Series
0717, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2010. "Individual powers and social consent: an axiomatic approach," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 34(4), pages 571-596, April.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005. "Individual Powers and Social Consent: An Axiomatic Approach," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200508, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Sung, Shao Chin & Xu, Yongsheng, 2007.
"Procedural group identification,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 137-146, September.
- Dimitrov, D.A. & Sung, S.C. & Xu, Y., 2003. "Procedural Group Identification," Discussion Paper 2003-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Sung, Shao Chin & Xu, Yongsheng, 2011. "Procedural group identification," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 383, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Lahiri Somdeb, .
"Axiomatic Characterizations of Voting Operators,"
IIMA Working Papers
WP1999-11-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Barbera, S. & Sonnenschein, H., 1988.
"Voting By Quota And Committee,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
95-88, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Antonio Quesada, 2003. "Dictatorial voting operators," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 8(3), pages 347-358, October.
- Steven Brams & D. Kilgour & M. Sanver, 2007. "A minimax procedure for electing committees," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 401-420, September.
- David Schmeidler, 1998.
"Between Liberalism and Democracy,"
98-18, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Ruud Hendrickx & Peter Borm, 2004.
"Good and bad objects: the symmetric difference rule,"
AccessEcon, vol. 4(11), pages 1-7.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2004. "Good and bad objects : The symmetric difference rule," Other publications TiSEM ae319b57-4686-4002-867c-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Miller, Alan D., 2008. "Group identification," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 188-202, May.
- Dimitrov, D.A. & Sung, S.C., 2003. "On the Axiomatic Characterization of "Who is a J?"," Discussion Paper 2003-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Salvador Barbera & Hugo Sonnenschein & Lin Zhou, 1990.
"Voting by Committees,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
941, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2004:i:11:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005. "An efficiency characterization of plurality social choice on simple preference domains," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(1), pages 115-128, 07.
- Nicolas, Houy, 2007. ""I want to be a J!": Liberalism in group identification problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 59-70, July.
- Dolors Berga & Gustavo Bergantiños & Jordi Massó & Alejandro Neme, 2004. "Stability and voting by committees with exit," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 23(2), pages 229-247, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:68:y:2010:i:4:p:417-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.