Simple Collective Identity Functions
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Salvador Barbera & Hugo Sonnenschein & Lin Zhou, 1990.
"Voting by Committees,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
941, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Ruud Hendrickx & Peter Borm, 2004.
"Good and bad objects: the symmetric difference rule,"
AccessEcon, vol. 4(11), pages 1-7.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2004. "Good and bad objects : The symmetric difference rule," Other publications TiSEM ae319b57-4686-4002-867c-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005. "An efficiency characterization of plurality social choice on simple preference domains," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(1), pages 115-128, 07.
- Barbera, S. & Sonnenschein, H., 1988.
"Voting By Quota And Committee,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
95-88, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2010.
"Individual powers and social consent: an axiomatic approach,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 34(4), pages 571-596, April.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2007. "Individual Powers and Social Consent: An Axiomatic Approach," Discussion Paper Series 0717, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005. "Individual Powers and Social Consent: An Axiomatic Approach," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200508, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Dolors Berga & Gustavo Bergantiños & Jordi Massó & Alejandro Neme, 2004. "Stability and voting by committees with exit," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 23(2), pages 229-247, October.
- Antonio Quesada, 2003. "Dictatorial voting operators," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 8(3), pages 347-358, October.
- Dimitrov, D.A. & Sung, S.C. & Xu, Y., 2003.
"Procedural Group Identification,"
2003-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lahiri Somdeb, .
"Axiomatic Characterizations of Voting Operators,"
IIMA Working Papers
WP1999-11-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Miller, Alan D., 2008. "Group identification," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 188-202, May.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2004:i:11:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dov Samet & David Schmeidler, 1999.
"Between Liberalism and Democracy,"
Game Theory and Information
- Dimitrov, D.A. & Sung, S.C., 2003. "On the Axiomatic Characterization of "Who is a J?"," Discussion Paper 2003-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nicolas, Houy, 2007. ""I want to be a J!": Liberalism in group identification problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 59-70, July.
- Steven Brams & D. Kilgour & M. Sanver, 2007. "A minimax procedure for electing committees," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 401-420, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:68:y:2010:i:4:p:417-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.