Stability and voting by committees with exit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. Berga & G. Bergantiños & J. Massó & A. Neme, 2006.
"On Exiting After Voting,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 34(1), pages 33-54, April.
- Berga, Dolors & Bergantiños, Gustavo & Massó, Jordi & Neme, Alejandro, 2003. "On Exiting after Voting," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 6, Department of Economics, University of Girona.
- Dolors Berga & Alejandro Neme & Jordi Massó & Gustavo Bergantiños, 2008. "On two basic properties of equilibria of voting with exit," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(21), pages 1-9.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2004:i:11:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murat Çengelci & M. Sanver, 2010. "Simple Collective Identity Functions," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 68(4), pages 417-443, April.
- Arlegi, Ritxar & Dimitrov, Dinko, 2016. "Power set extensions of dichotomous preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 20-29.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Sung, Shao Chin & Xu, Yongsheng, 2007.
"Procedural group identification,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 137-146, September.
- Dimitrov, D.A. & Sung, S.C. & Xu, Y., 2003. "Procedural Group Identification," Discussion Paper 2003-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Sung, Shao Chin & Xu, Yongsheng, 2011. "Procedural group identification," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 383, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Sidartha Gordon, 2015.
"Unanimity in attribute-based preference domains,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(1), pages 13-29, January.
- Sidartha Gordon, 2014. "Unanimity in Attribute-Based Preference Domains," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2014-10, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Sidartha Gordon, 2014. "Unanimity in Attribute-Based Preference Domains," Sciences Po publications 2014-10, Sciences Po.
- Sidartha Gordon, 2014. "Unanimity in Attribute-Based Preference Domains," Working Papers hal-01061994, HAL.
- Kentaro Hatsumi, 2009. "Candidate Stable Voting Rules for Separable Orderings," ISER Discussion Paper 0735, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- repec:kap:theord:v:84:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11238-017-9644-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2008:i:21:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berga, Dolors & Bergantinos, Gustavo & Masso, Jordi & Neme, Alejandro, 2007. "An undominated Nash equilibrium for voting by committees with exit," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 152-175, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:23:y:2004:i:2:p:229-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.