Aggregation and residuation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruno Leclerc & Bernard Monjardet, 2011. "Aggregation and residuation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00659190, HAL.
- Bruno Leclerc & Bernard Monjardet, 2011. "Aggregation and residuation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11085, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dinko Dimitrov & Thierry Marchant & Debasis Mishra, 2012.
"Separability and aggregation of equivalence relations,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 51(1), pages 191-212, September.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Thierry Marchant & Debasis Mishra, 2009. "Separability and aggregation of equivalence relations," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-06, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Nathalie Caspard & Bruno Leclerc & Bernard Monjardet, 2007. "Ensembles ordonnés finis : concepts, résultats, usages," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00197128, HAL.
- Donald J. Brown, 1975. "Aggregation of Preferences," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(3), pages 456-469.
- Christopher Chambers & Alan Miller, 2011. "Rules for aggregating information," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 36(1), pages 75-82, January.
- Leclerc, B., 1984. "Efficient and binary consensus functions on transitively valued relations," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 45-61, August.
- Maurice Salles, 2005. "Social Choice," Post-Print halshs-00337075, HAL.
- Monjardet, B., 1990. "Arrowian characterizations of latticial federation consensus functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 51-71, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Miller, Alan D., "undated". "Inefficiency," Working Papers WP2011/14, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2011.
- repec:the:publsh:2506 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Miller, Alan D., 2014. "Scholarly influence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 571-583.
More about this item
Keywordssimple lattice; Aggregation theory; residual map; meet projection; dependence relation; treillis simple; inf-projection; partition; relation de dépendance; application résiduelle; Agrégation;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00504982. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .