Social Choice With Fuzzy Preferences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurice Salles, 2000. "Amartya Sen. Droits et choix social," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 51(3), pages 445-457.
- Andreu Mas-Colell & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1972. "General Possibility Theorems for Group Decisions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(2), pages 185-192.
- LeBreton, M., 1994. "Arrovian Social Choice on Economic Domains," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 94a37, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Dinko Dimitrov, 2004. "The Paretian liberal with intuitionistic fuzzy preferences: A result," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 23(1), pages 149-156, August.
- Gaertner,Wulf, 2006. "Domain Conditions in Social Choice Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521028745, October.
- JosÊ Luis GarcÎa-Lapresta & Bonifacio Llamazares, 2000. "Aggregation of fuzzy preferences: Some rules of the mean," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 17(4), pages 673-690.
- Sen, Amartya Kumar, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Scholarly Articles 3612779, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barrett, C.R. & Pattanaik, P.K. & Salles, M., 1990.
"Rationality and Aggregation of Preferences in an Ordinally Fuzzy Framework,"
Institut des Mathématiques Economiques – Document de travail de l’I.M.E. (1974-1993)
9006, Institut des Mathématiques Economiques. LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Barrett, C. & Pattanaik, P.K. & Salles, M., 1990. "Rationality and Aggregation of Preferences in an Ordinally Fuzzy Framework," Papers 9006, Dijon - Institut des Mathematiques Economiques.
- Gaertner, Wulf, 2002. "Domain restrictions," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 131-170 Elsevier.
- Sebastiano Bavetta & Marco Del Seta, 2001. "Constraints and the Measurement of Freedom of Choice," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 213-238, May.
- Ehud Kalai & Eitan Muller & Mark Satterthwaite, 1979. "Social welfare functions when preferences are convex, strictly monotonic, and continuous," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 87-97, March.
- Maurice Salles, 2005. "Social Choice," Post-Print halshs-00337075, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurice Salles, 2014. "‘Social choice and welfare’ at 30: its role in the development of social choice theory and welfare economics," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 42(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Conal Duddy & Juan Perote-Peña & Ashley Piggins, 2011. "Arrow’s theorem and max-star transitivity," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 36(1), pages 25-34, January.
- Conal Duddy & Ashley Piggins, 2012. "The proximity condition," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(2), pages 353-369, July.
- M. Sanver & Özer Selçuk, 2009. "Sophisticated preference aggregation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 33(1), pages 73-86, June.
- Subramanian, S., 2009. "The Arrow paradox with fuzzy preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 265-271, September.
- Duddy, Conal & Piggins, Ashley, 2013. "Many-valued judgment aggregation: Characterizing the possibility/impossibility boundary," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 793-805.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2006-06-10 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2006-06-10 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-DCM-2006-06-10 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-SOC-2006-06-10 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tut:cremwp:200615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CODA-POIREY Hélène). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crmrefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.