Upcoming picture of ageing population: Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Durr-e-Nayab, 2008.
"Demographic Dividend or Demographic Threat in Pakistan?,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(1), pages 1-26.
- Durr-e-Nayab, 2006. "Demographic Dividend or Demographic Threat in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2006:10, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Nayab, Durr-e-, 2006. "Demographic Dividend or Demographic Threat in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 2227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Durr-e-Nayab, 2006. "Demographic Dividend or Demographic Threat in Pakistan," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22215, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- David N. Weil, 2006. "Population Aging," NBER Working Papers 12147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry Kaiser, 1970. "A second generation little jiffy," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 35(4), pages 401-415, December.
- G. M. Arif & Nusrat Chaudhry, 2008. "Demographic Transition and Youth Employment in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(1), pages 27-70.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:137:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1642-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsProjection; Survey; Sex ratio; Life expectancy; Dependency ratio; Literacy rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:47:y:2013:i:5:p:2399-2413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.