Demographic Transition and Youth Employment in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Durr-e-Nayab, 2008.
"Demographic Dividend or Demographic Threat in Pakistan?,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(1), pages 1-26.
- Durr-e-Nayab, 2006. "Demographic Dividend or Demographic Threat in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2006:10, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Nayab, Durr-e-, 2006. "Demographic Dividend or Demographic Threat in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 2227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Durr-e-Nayab, 2006. "Demographic Dividend or Demographic Threat in Pakistan," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22215, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Geoffrey McNicoll, 2006. "Policy Lessons of the East Asian Demographic Transition," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 32(1), pages 1-25.
- Ronald Lee, 2003. "The Demographic Transition: Three Centuries of Fundamental Change," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 167-190, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tasnim Khan & Fatima Yousaf, 2013. "Unemployment Duration of First Time Job Seekers: A Case Study of Bahawalpur," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(1), pages 8-19, December.
- Ammara Cheema, 2013. "Upcoming picture of ageing population: Pakistan," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(5), pages 2399-2413, August.
- repec:pid:wpaper:2012:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naushin Mahmood, 2009. "Population and Development Demographic Research at PIDE," PIDE Books, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, number 2009:1 edited by Rashid Amjad & Aurangzeb A. Hashmi, December.
- Deluna, Roperto & Berdos, Kleint, 2015. "Factors Affecting Length of Job Search and Job Switching in Davao City, Philippines," MPRA Paper 68802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. M. Arif & Nasir Iqbal & Shujaat Farooq, 2011. "The Persistence and Transition of Rural Poverty in Pakistan: 1998-2004," PIDE-Working Papers 2011:74, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- G. M. Arif & Shujaat Farooq, 2012. "Poverty Reduction in Pakistan: Learning from the Experience of China," PIDE Monograph Series 2012:5, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographic Transition; Youth; Employment; Pakistan;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:47:y:2008:i:1:p:27-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .