Spatial models of secession-proofness and equilibrium size
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 45 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dreze, Jacques & Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2006.
"Secession-Proofness in Large Heterogeneous Societies,"
IDEI Working Papers
410, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- LE BRETON, Michel & WEBER, Shlomo & DREZE, Jacques H., . "Secession-proofness in large heterogeneous societies," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1976, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ori Haimanko & Michel Breton & Shlomo Weber, 2007. "The stability threshold and two facets of polarization," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 415-430, March.
- Haimanko, Ori & Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2005. "Transfers in a polarized country: bridging the gap between efficiency and stability," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(7), pages 1277-1303, July.
- Brancati, Dawn, 2006. "Decentralization: Fueling the Fire or Dampening the Flames of Ethnic Conflict and Secessionism?," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(03), pages 651-685, July.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2003. "The Art of Making Everybody Happy : How to Prevent a Secession," IDEI Working Papers 164, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Michel Le Breton & Shlomo Weber, 2003. "The Art of Making Everybody Happy: How to Prevent a Secession," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 50(3), pages 4.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:45:y:2011:i:3:p:641-652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.