Secession-Proofness in Large Heterogeneous Societies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- LE BRETON, Michel & WEBER, Shlomo & DREZE, Jacques H., 2005. "Secession-proofness in large heterogeneous societies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1976, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hudson Meadwell, 2011. "Spatial models of secession-proofness and equilibrium size," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 641-652, April.
More about this item
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:5881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .