Decentralization: Fueling the Fire or Dampening the Flames of Ethnic Conflict and Secessionism?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:sjecst:v:154:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s41937-017-0015-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khusrav Gaibulloev & Todd Sandler, 2016. "Decentralization, institutions, and maritime piracy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 169(3), pages 357-374, December.
- Вебер Ш. & Довер П.А. & Давыдов Д.В., 2015. "Трансферты И Предотвращение Конфликтов: "За" И "Против"," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 51(2), pages 60-69, апрель.
- Friedrich Schneider & Tilman Brück & Daniel Meierrieks, 2015. "The Economics Of Counterterrorism: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 131-157, February.
- Hendrix, Cullen & Noland, Marcus, 2015. "Myanmar: Cross-Cutting Governance Challenges," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 428, Asian Development Bank.
- Tranchant, Jean-Pierre, 2007. "Decentralization and Ethnic Conflict: The Role of Empowerment," MPRA Paper 3713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Basedau, 2011. "Managing Ethnic Conflict: The Menu of Institutional Engineering," GIGA Working Paper Series 171, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Pierskalla, Jan H. & Sacks, Audrey, 2017. "Unpacking the Effect of Decentralized Governance on Routine Violence: Lessons from Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 213-228.
- Ranis, Gustav, 2010. "Diversity of Communities and Economic Development: An Overview," Working Papers 6, JICA Research Institute.
- Plata, Mar de, 2009.
"Reunión Comisión de Descentralización y Autonomía Local Congreso FLACMA
[Reunion Committee on Decentralization and Local Autonomy]," MPRA Paper 16563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:oup:publus:v:47:y:2017:i:4:p:491-521. is not listed on IDEAS
- Dan Miodownik, 2006. "Cultural Differences and Economic Incentives: an Agent-Based Study of Their Impact on the Emergence of Regional Autonomy Movements," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 9(4), pages 1-2.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:17:y:2017:i:6:p:1149-1178. is not listed on IDEAS
- Hudson Meadwell, 2011. "Spatial models of secession-proofness and equilibrium size," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 641-652, April.
- Yannis Karagiannis, 2014. "Communication effects, ethnicity, and support for secessionism in stateless nations: results from a survey experiment in Catalonia," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0386, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Myerson, Roger, 2014. "Constitutional Structures for a Strong Democracy: Considerations on the Government of Pakistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 46-54.
- Grasa, Rafael & Camps, Arnau, 2009. "Conflict Prevention and Decentralized Governance," MPRA Paper 18877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Chacon, 2017. "In the Line of Fire: Political Violence and Decentralization in Colombia," Working Papers 20170007, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised Oct 2017.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Palacios, David, 2016. "Terrorism and spatial disparities: Does interregional inequality matter?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 60-74.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:60:y:2006:i:03:p:651-685_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .