Using Non-linear Models for a Complexity Approach to Psychological Well-being
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Terence Bostic & J.T. Ptacek, 2001. "Personality Factors and the Short-Term Variability in Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 355-373, December.
- Dijkstra, Theo, 1983. "Some comments on maximum likelihood and partial least squares methods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 67-90.
- Coenders, Germà & Bisbe, Josep & Saris, Willem E. & Batista-Foguet, Joan M., 2003. "Moderating Effects of Management Control Systems and Innovation on Performance. Simple Methods for Correcting the Effects of Measurement Error for Interaction Effects in Small Samples," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 7, Department of Economics, University of Girona.
- Kyeong-Ho Cha, 2003. "Subjective Well-Being Among College Students," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 455-477, April.
- Robert Cummins, 2000. "Personal Income and Subjective Well-being: A Review," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 133-158, June.
- Elizabeth Pollard & Patrice Lee, 2003. "Child Well-being: A Systematic Review of the Literature," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 59-78, January.
- Hartmann, Frank G. H. & Moers, Frank, 1999. "Testing contingency hypotheses in budgetary research: an evaluation of the use of moderated regression analysis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 291-315, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:42:y:2008:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.