Using Non-linear Models for a Complexity Approach to Psychological Well-being
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kyeong-Ho Cha, 2003. "Subjective Well-Being Among College Students," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 455-477, April.
- Coenders, Germà & Bisbe, Josep & Saris, Willem E. & Batista-Foguet, Joan M., 2003. "Moderating Effects of Management Control Systems and Innovation on Performance. Simple Methods for Correcting the Effects of Measurement Error for Interaction Effects in Small Samples," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 7, Department of Economics, University of Girona.
- Terence Bostic & J.T. Ptacek, 2001. "Personality Factors and the Short-Term Variability in Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 355-373, December.
- Elizabeth Pollard & Patrice Lee, 2003. "Child Well-being: A Systematic Review of the Literature," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 59-78, January.
- Hartmann, Frank G. H. & Moers, Frank, 1999. "Testing contingency hypotheses in budgetary research: an evaluation of the use of moderated regression analysis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 291-315, May.
- Dijkstra, Theo, 1983. "Some comments on maximum likelihood and partial least squares methods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 67-90.
- Robert Cummins, 2000. "Personal Income and Subjective Well-being: A Review," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 133-158, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:42:y:2008:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.