Using Non-linear Models for a Complexity Approach to Psychological Well-being
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Terence Bostic & J.T. Ptacek, 2001. "Personality Factors and the Short-Term Variability in Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 355-373, December.
- Dijkstra, Theo, 1983. "Some comments on maximum likelihood and partial least squares methods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 67-90.
- Coenders, Germà & Bisbe, Josep & Saris, Willem E. & Batista-Foguet, Joan M., 2003. "Moderating Effects of Management Control Systems and Innovation on Performance. Simple Methods for Correcting the Effects of Measurement Error for Interaction Effects in Small Samples," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 7, Department of Economics, University of Girona.
- Kyeong-Ho Cha, 2003. "Subjective Well-Being Among College Students," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 455-477, April.
- Robert Cummins, 2000. "Personal Income and Subjective Well-being: A Review," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 133-158, June.
- Hartmann, Frank G. H. & Moers, Frank, 1999. "Testing contingency hypotheses in budgetary research: an evaluation of the use of moderated regression analysis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 291-315, May.
- Elizabeth Pollard & Patrice Lee, 2003. "Child Well-being: A Systematic Review of the Literature," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 59-78, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferran Casas & Germà Coenders & Robert Cummins & Mònica González & Cristina Figuer & Sara Malo, 2008. "Does subjective well-being show a relationship between parents and their children?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 197-205, June.
- Gounaris, Spiros & Koritos, Christos & Vassilikopoulou, Katerina, 2010. "Person-place congruency in the Internet Banking context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 943-949, September.
- Germà Coenders & Joan Batista-Foguet & Willem Saris, 2008. "Simple, Efficient and Distribution-free Approach to Interaction Effects in Complex Structural Equation Models," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 369-396, June.
- Cifuentes, Myriam Patricia & Doogan, Nathan J. & Fernandez, Soledad A. & Seiber, Eric E., 2016. "Factors shaping Americans’ objective well-being: A systems science approach with network analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1018-1039.
- Mònica González & Germà Coenders & Marc Saez & Ferran Casas, 2010. "Non-linearity, Complexity and Limited Measurement in the Relationship Between Satisfaction with Specific Life Domains and Satisfaction with Life as a Whole," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 335-352, June.
More about this item
Keywordsnon-linearity; complexity sciences; adolescence; psychological well-being; satisfaction with life as a whole;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:42:y:2008:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .