The attack of the psychometricians
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francis Tuerlinckx & Paul Boeck, 2005. "Two interpretations of the discrimination parameter," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 629-650, December.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Robert Mislevy & Norman Verhelst, 1990. "Modeling item responses when different subjects employ different solution strategies," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 195-215, June.
- de Palma, Andre & Marcucci, Edoardo & Niskanen, Esko & Wieland, Bernhard, 2005. "Introduction," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 31, pages 1-5.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaas Sijtsma & Coosje L. S. Veldkamp & Jelte M. Wicherts, 2016. "Improving the Conduct and Reporting of Statistical Analysis in Psychology," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(1), pages 33-38, March.
- Cadogan, John W. & Lee, Nick, 2013. "Improper use of endogenous formative variables," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 233-241.
- Klaas Sijtsma, 2009. "On the Use, the Misuse, and the Very Limited Usefulness of Cronbach’s Alpha," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 74(1), pages 107-120, March.
- Michael Kane, 2006. "In Praise of Pluralism. A Comment on Borsboom," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 71(3), pages 441-445, September.
- Klaas Sijtsma, 2016. "Playing with Data—Or How to Discourage Questionable Research Practices and Stimulate Researchers to Do Things Right," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Ulrich Schimmack, 2008. "Measuring Wellbeing in the SOEP," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 145, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mark Wilson, 2013. "Seeking a Balance Between the Statistical and Scientific Elements in Psychometrics," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 78(2), pages 211-236, April.
- Mair, Patrick & Hatzinger, Reinhold, 2007. "Extended Rasch Modeling: The eRm Package for the Application of IRT Models in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 20(i09).
- Leann Schneider & Ulrich Schimmack, 2009. "Self-Informant Agreement in Well-Being Ratings: A Meta-Analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 363-376, December.
- Martin Biehler & Heinz Holling & Philipp Doebler, 2015. "Saddlepoint Approximations of the Distribution of the Person Parameter in the Two Parameter Logistic Model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(3), pages 665-688, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPsychometrics; modern test theory; classical test theory; construct validity; psychological measurement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:71:y:2006:i:3:p:425-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.