Modeling item responses when different subjects employ different solution strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Mislevy, 1986. "Bayes modal estimation in item response models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 177-195, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heike Heidemeier & Ursula Staudinger, 2012. "Self-Evaluation Processes in Life Satisfaction: Uncovering Measurement Non-Equivalence and Age-Related Differences," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 39-61, January.
- Paul Westers & Henk Kelderman, 1992. "Examining differential item functioning due to item difficulty and alternative attractiveness," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 107-118, March.
- Chun Wang & Gongjun Xu & Zhuoran Shang, 2018. "A Two-Stage Approach to Differentiating Normal and Aberrant Behavior in Computer Based Testing," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 83(1), pages 223-254, March.
- Ulf Böckenholt & Ingo Böckenholt, 1991. "Constrained latent class analysis: Simultaneous classification and scaling of discrete choice data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 699-716, December.
- Dylan Molenaar, 2015. "Heteroscedastic Latent Trait Models for Dichotomous Data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(3), pages 625-644, September.
- Denny Borsboom, 2006. "The attack of the psychometricians," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 71(3), pages 425-440, September.
- Thomas Love, 1997. "Distractor selection ratios," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 51-62, March.
- repec:spr:advdac:v:10:y:2016:i:1:p:53-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Rijmen & Paul De Boeck, 2005. "A relation between a between-item multidimensional IRT model and the mixture rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 481-496, September.
- Anders Skrondal & Sophia Rabe‐Hesketh, 2007. "Latent Variable Modelling: A Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(4), pages 712-745, December.
- Javier Revuelta, 2008. "The generalized Logit-Linear Item Response Model for Binary-Designed Items," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(3), pages 385-405, September.
- Carolin Strobl & Julia Kopf & Achim Zeileis, 2015. "Rasch Trees: A New Method for Detecting Differential Item Functioning in the Rasch Model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(2), pages 289-316, June.
- Steven Verheyen & Wouter Voorspoels & Gert Storms, 2015. "Inferring choice criteria with mixture IRT models: A demonstration using ad hoc and goal-derived categories," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 10(1), pages 97-114, January.
- Michela Gnaldi & Silvia Bacci & Francesco Bartolucci, 2016. "A multilevel finite mixture item response model to cluster examinees and schools," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 10(1), pages 53-70, March.
More about this item
Keywordsdifferential strategies; EM algorithm; item response theory; linear logistic test model; mixture models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:55:y:1990:i:2:p:195-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.