The information content of reorganization procedures: contagion or competitive effects?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 9 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10258/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tseng-Chung Tang, 2010. "Effects of announcements of reorganization outcome," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(9), pages 1113-1124.
- Hotchkiss, Edith Shwalb, 1995. " Postbankruptcy Performance and Management Turnover," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 3-21, March.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & Martin, Anna D. & Whyte, Ann Marie, 2005. "Contagion effects of the world's largest bankruptcy: the case of WorldCom," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 48-64, February.
- Scholes, Myron & Williams, Joseph, 1977. "Estimating betas from nonsynchronous data," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 309-327, December.
- Opler, Tim C & Titman, Sheridan, 1994. " Financial Distress and Corporate Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 1015-40, July.
- Diamond, Douglas W & Dybvig, Philip H, 1983.
"Bank Runs, Deposit Insurance, and Liquidity,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(3), pages 401-19, June.
- Harrison Hong & Terence Lim & Jeremy C. Stein, 1998.
"Bad News Travels Slowly: Size, Analyst Coverage and the Profitability of Momentum Strategies,"
NBER Working Papers
6553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harrison Hong & Terence Lim & Jeremy C. Stein, 2000. "Bad News Travels Slowly: Size, Analyst Coverage, and the Profitability of Momentum Strategies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(1), pages 265-295, 02.
- Chi, Li-Chiu, 2009. "Contagion and competitive effects of plan confirmation of reorganization filings: Evidence from the Taiwan Stock Market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 364-369, March.
- Mais, Eric L & Moore, William T & Rogers, Ronald C, 1989. " A Re-examination of Shareholder Wealth Effects of Calls of Convertible Preferred Stock," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(5), pages 1401-10, December.
- Dodd, Peter & Warner, Jerold B., 1983. "On corporate governance : A study of proxy contests," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-4), pages 401-438, April.
- Aharony, Joseph & Swary, Itzhak, 1983. "Contagion Effects of Bank Failures: Evidence from Capital Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 305-22, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:portec:v:9:y:2010:i:2:p:141-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.