Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas DeLeire & Willard Manning, 2004. "Labor market costs of illness: prevalence matters," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 239-250.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:6:943-948_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asenso-Okyere, W. K. & Dzator, Janet A., 1997. "Household cost of seeking malaria care. A retrospective study of two districts in Ghana," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 659-667, September.
- De Graeve, Diana & Lescrauwaet, Benedicte & Nonneman, Walter, 1997. "Patient classification and cost analysis of aids and HIV: the case of Belgium," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 93-106, February.
- Mark V. Pauly & Sean Nicholson & Judy Xu & Dan Polsky & Patricia M. Danzon & James F. Murray & Marc L. Berger, 2002. "A general model of the impact of absenteeism on employers and employees," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 221-231.
- Anand, K. & Pandav, C. S. & Nath, L. M., 1999. "Impact of HIV/AIDS on the national economy of India," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 195-205, May.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:1:129-130_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maumbe, Blessing M. & Swinton, Scott M., 2003. "Hidden health costs of pesticide use in Zimbabwe's smallholder cotton growers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 1559-1571, November.
- Sundberg, Gun & Bagust, Adrian & Terent, Andreas, 2003. "A model for costs of stroke services," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 81-94, January.
- Christian Kronborg Andersen & Kjeld Andersen & Per Kragh-Sørensen, 2000. "Cost function estimation: the choice of a model to apply to dementia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 397-409.
- Lobo Aleu, José Félix & Oliva Moreno, Juan & Molina, Begoña & Monereo, Susana, 2003. "Direct healthcare costs of diabetes mellitus patients in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics we036827, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Sauerborn, R. & Nougtara, A. & Hien, M. & Diesfeld, H. J., 1996. "Seasonal variations of household costs of illness in Burkina Faso," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 281-290, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Alberini & Alan Krupnick, 2000. "Cost-of-Illness and Willingness-to-Pay Estimates of the Benefits of Improved Air Quality: Evidence from Taiwan," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(1), pages 37-53.
- A. Schmid & H. Burchardi & J. Clouth & H. Schneider, 2002. "Burden of illness imposed by severe sepsis in Germany," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 3(2), pages 77-82, June.
- Shiell, Alan & Gerard, Karen & Donaldson, Cam, 1987. "Cost of illness studies: An aid to decision-making?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 317-323, December.
- Onwujekwe, Obinna & Chima, Reginald & Okonkwo, Paul, 2000. "Economic burden of malaria illness on households versus that of all other illness episodes: a study in five malaria holo-endemic Nigerian communities," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 143-159, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François-Olivier Baudot & Anne-Sophie Aguadé & Thomas Barnay & Christelle Gastaldi-Ménager & Anne Fagot-Campagna, 2018. "Impact of type 2 diabetes on health expenditure: an estimation based on individual administrative data," TEPP Working Paper 2018-04, TEPP.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:pharme:v:24:y:2006:i:9:p:869-890. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .