Direct healthcare costs of diabetes mellitus patients in Spain
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatiana Dilla & Amparo Valladares & Claudia Nicolay & Javier Salvador & Jesús Reviriego & María Costi, 2012. "Healthcare Costs Associated with Change in Body Mass Index in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Spain," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 10(6), pages 417-430, November.
- Juan Oliva-Moreno & Julio López-Bastida & Rubén Osuna-Guerrero & Angel Montejo-González & Beatriz Duque-González, 2006. "The costs of schizophrenia in Spain," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 7(3), pages 179-184, September.
- Ebere Akobundu & Jing Ju & Lisa Blatt & C. Mullins, 2006. "Cost-of-Illness Studies," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 24(9), pages 869-890, September.
- Arran Shearer & Adrian Bagust & F. Ampudia-Blasco & Belén Martínez-Lage Álvarez & Isabel Pérez Escolano & Gonzalo París, 2006. "Lifetime Health Consequences and Cost-effectiveness of Rosiglitazone in Combination with Metformin for the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes in Spain," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 49-59, November.
- Till Seuring & Olga Archangelidi & Marc Suhrcke, 2015. "The Economic Costs of Type 2 Diabetes: A Global Systematic Review," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(8), pages 811-831, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-12-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:we036827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .