Direct healthcare costs of diabetes mellitus patients in Spain
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatiana Dilla & Amparo Valladares & Claudia Nicolay & Javier Salvador & Jesús Reviriego & María Costi, 2012. "Healthcare Costs Associated with Change in Body Mass Index in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Spain," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 10(6), pages 417-430, November.
- Juan Oliva-Moreno & Julio López-Bastida & Rubén Osuna-Guerrero & Angel Montejo-González & Beatriz Duque-González, 2006. "The costs of schizophrenia in Spain," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 7(3), pages 179-184, September.
- Ebere Akobundu & Jing Ju & Lisa Blatt & C. Mullins, 2006. "Cost-of-Illness Studies," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 24(9), pages 869-890, September.
- Arran Shearer & Adrian Bagust & F. Ampudia-Blasco & Belén Martínez-Lage Álvarez & Isabel Pérez Escolano & Gonzalo París, 2006. "Lifetime Health Consequences and Cost-effectiveness of Rosiglitazone in Combination with Metformin for the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes in Spain," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 49-59, November.
- Till Seuring & Olga Archangelidi & Marc Suhrcke, 2015. "The Economic Costs of Type 2 Diabetes: A Global Systematic Review," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(8), pages 811-831, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-12-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:we036827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.