Direct healthcare costs of diabetes mellitus patients in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernardo Costa & Jaume Arroyo & Angels Sabaté, 1997. "The Economics of Pharmacotherapy for Diabetes Mellitus," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 139-158, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ebere Akobundu & Jing Ju & Lisa Blatt & C. Mullins, 2006. "Cost-of-Illness Studies," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 24(9), pages 869-890, September.
- Arran Shearer & Adrian Bagust & F. Ampudia-Blasco & Belén Martínez-Lage Álvarez & Isabel Pérez Escolano & Gonzalo París, 2006. "Lifetime Health Consequences and Cost-effectiveness of Rosiglitazone in Combination with Metformin for the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes in Spain," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 49-59, November.
- Travis Minor, 2011. "The effect of diabetes on female labor force decisions: new evidence from the National Health Interview Survey," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(12), pages 1468-1486, December.
- Mehdi Javanbakht & Hamid R Baradaran & Atefeh Mashayekhi & Ali Akbar Haghdoost & Mohammad E Khamseh & Erfan Kharazmi & Aboozar Sadeghi, 2011. "Cost-of-Illness Analysis of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Iran," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 6(10), pages 1-7, October.
- David Nathanson & Ugne Sabale & Jan W. Eriksson & Thomas Nyström & Anna Norhammar & Urban Olsson & Johan Bodegård, 2018. "Healthcare Cost Development in a Type 2 Diabetes Patient Population on Glucose-Lowering Drug Treatment: A Nationwide Observational Study 2006–2014," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 393-402, December.
- Tatiana Dilla & Amparo Valladares & Claudia Nicolay & Javier Salvador & Jesús Reviriego & María Costi, 2012. "Healthcare Costs Associated with Change in Body Mass Index in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Spain," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 10(6), pages 417-430, November.
- Juan Oliva-Moreno & Julio López-Bastida & Rubén Osuna-Guerrero & Angel Montejo-González & Beatriz Duque-González, 2006. "The costs of schizophrenia in Spain," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 7(3), pages 179-184, September.
- Till Seuring & Olga Archangelidi & Marc Suhrcke, 2015. "The Economic Costs of Type 2 Diabetes: A Global Systematic Review," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(8), pages 811-831, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:we036827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ana Poveda (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.