Optimal investment strategies with a reallocation constraint
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hua He & Neil D. Pearson, 1991.
"Consumption and Portfolio Policies With Incomplete Markets and Short-Sale Constraints: the Finite-Dimensional Case,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 1-10.
- He, Hua & Pearson, Neil D., 1991. "Consumption and portfolio policies with incomplete markets and short-sale constraints: The infinite dimensional case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 259-304, August.
- Hua He and Neil D. Pearson., 1989. "Consumption and Portfolio Policies with Incomplete Markets and Short-Sale Constraints: The Finite Dimensional Case," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-189, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hua He and Neil D. Pearson., 1989. "Consumption and Portfolio Policies with Incomplete Markets and Short-Sale Constraints: The Infinite Dimensional Case," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-191, University of California at Berkeley.
- Suleyman Basak & Alex Shapiro & Lucie Teplá, 2006. "Risk Management with Benchmarking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(4), pages 542-557, April.
- Hamilton, Jonathan H, 1987. "Taxation, Savings, and Portfolio Choice in a Continuous Time Model," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 42(2), pages 264-282.
- Smith, William T, 2001. "How Does the Spirit of Capitalism Affect Stock Market Prices?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(4), pages 1215-1232.
- L.C.G. Rogers, 2001. "The relaxed investor and parameter uncertainty," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 131-154.
- Romuald Elie & Nizar Touzi, 2008. "Optimal lifetime consumption and investment under a drawdown constraint," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 299-330, July.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Umut Çetin & Robert A. Jarrow & Philip Protter, 2008. "Liquidity risk and arbitrage pricing theory," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 8, pages 153-183 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Umut Çetin & H. Soner & Nizar Touzi, 2010. "Option hedging for small investors under liquidity costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 317-341, September.
- Bakshi, Gurdip S & Chen, Zhiwu, 1996. "The Spirit of Capitalism and Stock-Market Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 133-157, March.
- George M. Constantinides, 1979. "Multiperiod Consumption and Investment Behavior with Convex Transactions Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(11), pages 1127-1137, November.
- Soner, H. Mete & Cetin, Umut & Touzi, Nizar, 2010. "Option hedging for small investors under liquidity costs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28992, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Zhongquan Zhou, 1993. "Optimal Investment Strategies For Controlling Drawdowns," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 241-276.
- Umut Çetin & L. C. G. Rogers, 2007. "Modeling Liquidity Effects In Discrete Time," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 15-29.
- Grossman, Sanford J. & Vila, Jean-Luc, 1992.
"Optimal Dynamic Trading with Leverage Constraints,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 151-168, June.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Jean-Juc Vila, "undated". "Optimal Dynamic Trading with Leverage Constraints," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 36-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- David C. Heath & Robert A. Jarrow, 2008.
"Arbitrage, Continuous Trading, and Margin Requirements,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 2, pages 33-46
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David C & Jarrow, Robert A, 1987. " Arbitrage, Continuous Trading, and Margin Requirements," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(5), pages 1129-1142, December.
- Constantinides, George M, 1983. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Personal Tax," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 611-636, May.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1989. "Optimal consumption and portfolio policies when asset prices follow a diffusion process," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-83, October.
- Magill, Michael J. P. & Constantinides, George M., 1976. "Portfolio selection with transactions costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 245-263, October.
- Duffie, Darrell & Fleming, Wendell & Soner, H. Mete & Zariphopoulou, Thaleia, 1997. "Hedging in incomplete markets with HARA utility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 753-782, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic programming; Merton problem; Reallocation constraint; Primary 49J20; 60J60; Secondary 49L20; 35K55;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:mathme:v:71:y:2010:i:3:p:551-585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.