How Does the Spirit of Capitalism Affect Stock Market Prices?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nocetti, Diego & Smith, William T., 2011. "Price uncertainty, saving, and welfare," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1139-1149, July.
- Wang, Gaowang, 2014. "Model Uncertainty, the Spirit of Capitalism and Asset Pricing," MPRA Paper 62421, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Mar 2015.
- Qiang Zhang, 2006. "The Spirit of Capitalism and Asset Pricing: an Empirical Investigation (Subsequently published in "The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics (Topics in Macroeconomics)", 2006, Vol. 6, Issue 3, Arti," CARF F-Series CARF-F-069, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Luo, Yulei & Young, Eric R., 2009. "The Wealth Distribution And The Demand For Status," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(S1), pages 1-30, May.
- Garcia, Rene & Renault, Eric & Semenov, Andrei, 2006.
"Disentangling risk aversion and intertemporal substitution through a reference level,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 181-193, September.
- René Garcia & Éric Renault & Andrei Semenov, 2003. "Disentangling Risk Aversion and Intertemporal Substitution Through a Reference Level," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-12, CIRANO.
- Gaowang Wang & Juanjuan Yan, 2016. "Robustness, the Spirit of Capitalism and Asset Pricing," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(4), pages 1892-1903.
- Zhang Qiang, 2006.
"The Spirit of Capitalism and Asset Pricing: An Empirical Investigation,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 1-25, November.
- Qiang Zhang, 2006. "The Spirit of Capitalism and Asset Pricing: an Empirical Investigation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-428, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Dreyer, Johannes K. & Schneider, Johannes & Smith, William T., 2013. "Saving-based asset-pricing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3704-3715.
- Haijun Wang & L. Steven Hou, 2015. "Robust Consumption and Portfolio Choice with Habit Formation, the Spirit of Capitalism and Recursive Utility," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 16(2), pages 393-416, November.
- Feyzullah Egriboyun & H. Soner, 2010. "Optimal investment strategies with a reallocation constraint," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 71(3), pages 551-585, June.
- Nocetti Diego & Smith William T, 2010. "Uncertainty, the Demand for Health Care, and Precautionary Saving," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-31, August.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2008.
"The spirit of capitalism, stock market bubbles and output fluctuations,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(1), pages 3-28.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2007. "The Spirit of Capitalism, Stock Market Bubbles, and Output Fluctuations," Discussion Paper Series 205, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Oct 2007.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:64:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00199-016-0969-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Haijun, 2016. "Precautionary saving demand and consumption dynamics with the spirit of capitalism and regime switching," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 48-65.
- Marco Airaudo, 2012. "Complex Stock Price Dynamics and Recurrent Bubbles under the Spirit of Capitalism," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_036, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Liutang Gong & William Smith & Heng-fu Zou, 2007. "Asset Prices and Hyperbolic Discounting," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 8(2), pages 397-414, November.
- Timothy K. Chue, 2004. "The Spirit of Capitalism and International Risk Sharing," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 589, Econometric Society.
- Liutang Gong & Yulei Luo & Heng-fu Zou, 2009. "Social Status, the Spirit of Capitalism, and the Term Structure of Interest Rates in Stochastic Production Economies," CEMA Working Papers 372, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- repec:spr:compst:v:71:y:2010:i:3:p:551-585 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenc, Turalay & Dibooglu, Sel, 2007. "The spirit of capitalism, asset pricing and growth in a small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1378-1402, December.
- Diego Nocetti & William T. Smith, 2011. "Precautionary Saving and Endogenous Labor Supply with and without Intertemporal Expected Utility," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(7), pages 1475-1504, October.
- Gong, Liutang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2012. "Risk-taking, fiscal policies, asset pricing, and stochastic growth with the spirit of capitalism," MPRA Paper 37426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qin Wang & Yiheng Zou & Yu Ren & Zhuo Huang, 2015. "The Spirit of Capitalism and the Equity Premium," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 16(2), pages 493-513, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:14:y:2001:i:4:p:1215-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.