Equal Opportunity for Biomass in Greenhouse Gas Accounting of CO 2 Capture and Storage: A Step Towards More Cost-Effective Climate Change Mitigation Regimes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Möllersten, K. & Yan, J. & Westermark, M., 2003. "Potential and cost-effectiveness of CO2 reductions through energy measures in Swedish pulp and paper mills," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 691-710.
- Bode, Sven & Jung, Martina, 2004. "On the Integration of Carbon Capture and Storage into the International Climate Regime," HWWA Discussion Papers 303, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
This item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Біоенергетика з використанням технології уловлювання та зберігання вуглецю in Wikipedia Ukranian ne '')
- 生物能源与碳捕获和储存 in Wikipedia Chinese ne '')
- Koldioxidlagring från biomassa in Wikipedia Swedish ne '')
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:11:y:2006:i:5:p:1083-1096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.