Social time preference revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1967. "Optimum Growth when Technology is Changing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(1), pages 95-124.
- Pasquale Scaramozzino & Giancarlo Marini, 2000. "Social time preference," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(4), pages 639-645.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2010. "Growth And Keeping Up With The Joneses," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(S2), pages 176-199, November.
- Elshennawy, Abeer & Robinson, Sherman & Willenbockel, Dirk, 2016.
"Climate change and economic growth: An intertemporal general equilibrium analysis for Egypt,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 681-689.
- Elshennawy, Abeer & Robinson, Sherman & Willenbockel, Dirk, 2013. "Climate Change and Economic Growth: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis for Egypt," MPRA Paper 47703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Willenbockel & Abeer Elshennawy & Sherman Robinson, 2013. "Climate Change and Economic Growth: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis for Egypt," EcoMod2013 5325, EcoMod.
- Giancarlo Marini & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2008. "Social time preference: a rejoinder," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 623-625, July.
More about this item
KeywordsIntergenerational equity; Overlapping generations; Social discount rate; H43; E13; O41;
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:21:y:2008:i:3:p:609-622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.