Optimum Growth when Technology is Changing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hahn, Jinsoo, 1995. "Do Koreans save optimally?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 429-442, August.
- Cockburn, John & Duclos, Jean-Yves & Zabsonré, Agnès, 2014.
"Is global social welfare increasing? A critical-level enquiry,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 151-162.
- John Cockburn & Jean-Yves Duclos & Agnès Zabsonré, 2014. "Is Global Social Welfare Increasing? a Critical-Level Enquiry," Cahiers de recherche 1421, CIRPEE.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & John Cockburn & Agnès Zabsonré, 2014. "Is Global Social Welfare Increasing? a Critical-Level Enquiry," Cahiers de recherche 1404, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Zuber, Stéphane & Asheim, Geir B., 2012.
"Justifying social discounting: The rank-discounted utilitarian approach,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(4), pages 1572-1601.
- Stéphane Zuber & Geir B. Asheim, 2010. "Justifying Social Discounting: The Rank-Discounted Utilitarian Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 3192, CESifo Group Munich.
- ZUBER, Stéphane, 2010. "Justifying social discounting: the rank-discounted utilitarian approach," CORE Discussion Papers 2010036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dirk Willenbockel, 2008. "Social time preference revisited," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 609-622, July.
- Farzin, Y. H., 1999. "Optimal saving policy for exhaustible resource economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 149-184, February.
- Giancarlo Marini & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2008. "Social time preference: a rejoinder," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 623-625, July.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2008. "Discounting climate change," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 141-169, December.
- Miguel Palacios, 2010. "Human Capital as an Asset Class: Implications from a General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2011-016, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Goran Maler, 1998. "Decentralization Schemes, Cost-Benefit-Analysis, and Net National Product as a Measure of Social Well-Being," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 12, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2010. "The Place of Nature in Economic Development," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Vipul Bhatt, 2014. "No discounting as a moral virtue in intertemporal choice models," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2014-003, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Davidson, Marc D., 2014. "Zero discounting can compensate future generations for climate damage," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 40-47.
- Giancarlo Marini & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 1999. "Social security and intergenerational equity," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 17-35, February.
- Foldes, Lucien, 2001. "The optimal consumption function in a Brownian model of accumulation Part A: The consumption function as solution of a boundary value problem," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1951-1971, December.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2000. "Valuation and evaluation: measuring the quality of life and evaluating policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6657, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2000. "Valuation and Evaluation: Measuring the Quality of Life and Evaluating Public Policy," Discussion Papers dp-00-24, Resources For the Future.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2011. "The Ethics of Intergenerational Distribution: Reply and Response to John E. Roemer," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(4), pages 475-493, December.
- Gardner, Roy, 1979. "Saving for Justice," ISU General Staff Papers 197901010800001064, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:34:y:1967:i:1:p:95-124.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.