Optimum Growth when Technology is Changing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 34 (1967)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
- Zuber, Stéphane & Asheim, Geir B., 2012.
"Justifying social discounting: The rank-discounted utilitarian approach,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(4), pages 1572-1601.
- ZUBER, Stéphane, 2010. "Justifying social discounting: the rank-discounted utilitarian approach," CORE Discussion Papers 2010036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- StÃ©phane Zuber & Geir B. Asheim, 2010. "Justifying Social Discounting: The Rank-Discounted Utilitarian Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 3192, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vipul Bhatt, 2014. "No discounting as a moral virtue in intertemporal choice models," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2014-003, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Giancarlo Marini & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 1999. "Social security and intergenerational equity," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 17-35, February.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2000. "Valuation and Evaluation: Measuring the Quality of Life and Evaluating Public Policy," Discussion Papers dp-00-24, Resources For the Future.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2011. "The Ethics of Intergenerational Distribution: Reply and Response to John E. Roemer," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(4), pages 475-493, December.
- Cockburn, John & Duclos, Jean-Yves & Zabsonré, Agnès, 2014. "Is global social welfare increasing? A critical-level enquiry," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 151-162.
- John Cockburn & Jean-Yves Duclos & Agnès Zabsonré, 2014. "Is Global Social Welfare Increasing? a Critical-Level Enquiry," Cahiers de recherche 1421, CIRPEE.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & John Cockburn & Agnès Zabsonré, 2014. "Is Global Social Welfare Increasing? a Critical-Level Enquiry," Cahiers de recherche 1404, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Giancarlo Marini & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2008. "Social time preference: a rejoinder," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 623-625, July.
- Dirk Willenbockel, 2008. "Social time preference revisited," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 609-622, July.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2008. "Discounting climate change," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 141-169, December.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2010. "The Place of Nature in Economic Development," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Davidson, Marc D., 2014. "Zero discounting can compensate future generations for climate damage," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 40-47.
- Foldes, Lucien, 2001. "The optimal consumption function in a Brownian model of accumulation Part A: The consumption function as solution of a boundary value problem," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1951-1971, December.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2000. "Valuation and evaluation: measuring the quality of life and evaluating policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6657, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hahn, Jinsoo, 1995. "Do Koreans save optimally?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 429-442, August.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2009. "The Welfare Economic Theory of Green National Accounts," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(1), pages 3-38, January.
- Farzin, Y. H., 1999. "Optimal saving policy for exhaustible resource economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 149-184, February.
- Miguel Palacios, 2010. "Human Capital as an Asset Class: Implications from a General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2011-016, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Goran Maler, 1998. "Decentralization Schemes, Cost-Benefit-Analysis, and Net National Product as a Measure of Social Well-Being," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 12, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Gardner, Roy, 1979. "Saving for Justice," ISU General Staff Papers 197901010800001064, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:34:y:1967:i:1:p:95-124.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed