Almost global convergence to p-dominant equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Sandholm,W.H., 1999. "Almost global convergence to p-dominant equilibrium," Working papers 37, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993. "Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-1071, September.
- Young H. P., 1993. "An Evolutionary Model of Bargaining," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 145-168, February.
- Morris, Stephen & Rob, Rafael & Shin, Hyun Song, 1995. "Dominance and Belief Potential," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 145-157, January.
- Saez-Marti, Maria & Weibull, Jorgen W., 1999.
"Clever Agents in Young's Evolutionary Bargaining Model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 268-279, June.
- Saez-Marti, Maria & Weibull, Jörgen W., 1998. "Clever agents in Young's evolutionary bargaining model," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 281, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Weibull, Jörgen W. & Saez-Marti, Maria, 1998. "Clever Agents in Young's Evolutionary Bargaining Model," Working Paper Series 507, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Kaniovski Yuri M. & Young H. Peyton, 1995. "Learning Dynamics in Games with Stochastic Perturbations," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 330-363, November.
- Hurkens Sjaak, 1995. "Learning by Forgetful Players," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 304-329, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kreindler, Gabriel E. & Young, H. Peyton, 2013.
"Fast convergence in evolutionary equilibrium selection,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 39-67.
- H Peyton Young & Gabriel E. Kreindler, 2011. "Fast Convergence in Evolutionary Equilibrium Selection," Economics Series Working Papers 569, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:109-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azomahou, T. & Opolot, D., 2014. "Stability and strategic diffusion in networks," MERIT Working Papers 035, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sandholm,W.H., 1999. "Markov evolution with inexact information," Working papers 15, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- H Peyton Young & Gabriel E. Kreindler, 2012. "Rapid Innovation Diffusion in Social Networks," Economics Series Working Papers 626, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Heller, Yuval & Mohlin, Erik, 2017. "When Is Social Learning Path-Dependent?," MPRA Paper 78962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- He, Simin & Wu, Jiabin, 2018. "Compromise and Coordination: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 84713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Häfner, Samuel, 2018. "Stable biased sampling," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 109-122.
- Ellison, Glenn & Fudenberg, Drew & Imhof, Lorens A., 2016. "Fast convergence in evolutionary models: A Lyapunov approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 1-36.
- Sandholm, William H., 2015. "Population Games and Deterministic Evolutionary Dynamics," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:63-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- García, Julián & van Veelen, Matthijs, 2016. "In and out of equilibrium I: Evolution of strategies in repeated games with discounting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 161-189.
- Oyama, Daisuke & Sandholm, William H. & Tercieux, Olivier, 2015.
"Sampling best response dynamics and deterministic equilibrium selection,"
Econometric Society, vol. 10(1), January.
- Oyama Daisuke & William H. Sandholm & Olivier Tercieux, 2015. "Sampling best response dynamics and deterministic equilibrium selection," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01157537, HAL.
- Sandholm, William H., 2003. "Evolution and equilibrium under inexact information," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 343-378, August.
More about this item
Keywordsevolutionary game theory; coordination games;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:30:y:2001:i:1:p:107-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.