Coordination and Culture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filipe R. Campante & David H. Yanagizawa-Drott, 2013.
"Does Religion Affect Economic Growth and Happiness? Evidence from Ramadan,"
NBER Working Papers
19768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campante, Filipe & Yanagizawa-Drott, David, 2013. "Does Religion Affect Economic Growth and Happiness? Evidence from Ramadan," Working Paper Series rwp13-052, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Filipe Campante & David Yanagizawa-Drott, 2013. "Does Religion Affect Economic Growth and Happiness? Evidence from Ramadan," CID Working Papers 274, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Arun Advani & Bryony Reich, 2015. "Melting pot or salad bowl: the formation of heterogeneous communities," IFS Working Papers W15/30, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Neary, Philip R., 2012. "Competing conventions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 301-328.
- Jean-Paul Carvalho, 2015. "Sacrifice and Sorting in Clubs," Working Papers 151604, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCoordinatin games; Culture; Taboos; Commitments; Cultural evolution;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-07-03 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2010-07-03 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2010-07-03 (Game Theory)
- NEP-SOC-2010-07-03 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .