Report NEP-CUL-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Paul Carvalho, 2010. "Coordination and Culture," Economics Series Working Papers 489, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Abitbol, Pablo, 2009. "An Experiment on Intercultural Tacit Coordination - Preliminary Report," MPRA Paper 23474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Stobbeleir, K. & De Clippeleer, I. & Dewettinck, K., 2010. "From creativity to success: barriers and critical success factors in the creative process," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2010-08, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Jean-Paul Carvalho, 2010. "Veiling," Economics Series Working Papers 491, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jiri Bohm & Petr Kral & Branislav Saxa, 2009. "Perception is Always Right: The CNBâ€™s Monetary Policy in the Media," Working Papers 2009/10, Czech National Bank, Research Department.