Report NEP-SOC-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:1424 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco van der Leij & Sanjeev Goyal, 2010. "Strong ties in a small world," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jean-Paul Carvalho, 2010. "Coordination and Culture," Economics Series Working Papers 489, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Florian Artinger & Fillipos Exadaktylos & Lauri Sääksvuori & Hannes Koppel, 2010. "Unraveling Fairness in Simple Games? The Role of Empathy and Theory of Mind," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Abitbol, Pablo, 2009. "An Experiment on Intercultural Tacit Coordination - Preliminary Report," MPRA Paper 23474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- King, Elizabeth M. & Montenegro, Claudio E. & Orazem, Peter, 2010. "Economic Freedom, Human Rights, and the Returns to Human Capital: An Evaluation of the Schultz Hypothesis," Staff General Research Papers 31641, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2010. "The Determinants of Corruption in Transition Economies," Discussion Paper Series a533, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Boyer, Tristan & Jonard, Nicolas, 2010. "Imitation and Efficient Contagion," MPRA Paper 23430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfonso Rosa García & Hubert Janos Kiss & Ismael Rodríguez Lara, 2009. "Do social networks prevent bank runs?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Tsuru, Tsuyoshi & Owan, Hideo & Uehara, Katsuhito, 2010. "Price Discrimination and Social Network : Evidence from North American Auto Dealership Transaction Data," Discussion Paper Series a529, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alejandrina Salcedo & Todd Schoellman & Michèle Tertilt, 2010. "Families as Roommates: Changes in U.S. Household Size from 1850 to 2000," Working Papers 2010-07, Banco de México.