Report NEP-EVO-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Paul Carvalho, 2010. "Coordination and Culture," Economics Series Working Papers 489, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2010. "A Salience Theory of Choice Errors," IZA Discussion Papers 5006, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Florian Artinger & Fillipos Exadaktylos & Lauri Sääksvuori & Hannes Koppel, 2010. "Unraveling Fairness in Simple Games? The Role of Empathy and Theory of Mind," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:1424 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Paul Carvalho, 2010. "Veiling," Economics Series Working Papers 491, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stybaliz Castellanos Giovanini, 2009. "Preferencias sociales en la asignación de recursos a desplazados y ex combatientes - Una aproximación al caso colombiano desde la Economía Experimenta," DOCUMENTOS IEEC 007130, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Daniel F. Stone & Basit Zafar, 2010. "Bayesian social learning, conformity, and stubbornness: evidence from the AP top 25," Staff Reports 453, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Abitbol, Pablo, 2009. "An Experiment on Intercultural Tacit Coordination - Preliminary Report," MPRA Paper 23474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madsen, Jakob & Ang, James & Banerjee, Rajabrata, 2010. "Four Centuries of British Economic Growth: The Roles of Technology and Population," MPRA Paper 23510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Greiner & Werner Güth & Ro'i Zultan, 2010. "Social Communication and Discrimination: A Video Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-038, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.