Focal Points and Bargaining
- Binmore, Ken
- Swierzbinski, Joe
- Hsu, Steven
- Proulx, Chris
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 22 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/182/PS2|
- Benoît Julien & John Kennes & Ian King, 2002.
"Auctions Beat Posted Prices in a Small Market,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 158(4), pages 548-548, December.
- Julien, Benoit & Kennes, John & King, Ian, 2002. "Auction Beats Posted Prices in a Small Market," Working Papers 154, Department of Economics, The University of Auckland.
- Juana Santamaria-Garcia, 2004. "Equilibrium Selection In The Nash Demand Game. An Evolutionary Approach," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-34, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:19:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bosch-Domènech, Antoni & Vriend, Nicolaas J., 2013. "On the role of non-equilibrium focal points as coordination devices," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 52-67.
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2008. "On the role of non-equilibrium focal points as coordination devices," Economics Working Papers 1064, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2008. "On the Role of Non-equilibrium Focal Points as Coordination Devices," Working Papers 621, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Korth, Christian & Napel, Stefan, 2009. "Fairness, price stickiness, and history dependence in decentralized trade," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 502-514, August.
- Christian Korth & Stefan Napel, 2008. "Fairness, Price Stickiness, and History Dependence in Decentralized Trade," Working Papers 064, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Christian Korth & Stefan Napel, 2009. "Fairness, Price Stickiness, and History Dependence in Decentralized Trade," Post-Print hal-00682404, HAL.
- Christian Korth & Stefan Napel, 2009. "Fairness, Price Stickiness, and History Dependence in Decentralized Trade," Working Papers 068, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Roberto Ricciuti & Alessandro Innocenti & Mauro Caminati, 2008. "Drift and equilibrium selection with human and computer players," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(19), pages 1-7.
- Mauro Caminati & Alessandro Innocenti & Roberto Ricciuti, 2007. "Drift and Equilibrium Selection with Human and Computer Players," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 012, University of Siena.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen, 2006. "On the Strategic Use of Focal Points in Bargaining Situations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-040/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Janssen, Maarten C.W., 2006. "On the strategic use of focal points in bargaining situations," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 622-634, October.
- H. Peyton Young & Mary A. Burke, 2001. "Competition and Custom in Economic Contracts: A Case Study of Illinois Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 559-573, June.
- Samuelson, Larry, 1996. "Bounded rationality and game theory," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(Supplemen), pages 17-35.
- Kujal, Praveen & Smith, Vernon L., 2008. "Fairness and Short Run Price Adjustment in Posted Offer Markets," Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, Elsevier.
- Smith, Vernon & Kujal, Praveen, 2003. "Fairness and short run price adjustment in posted offer markets," UC3M Working papers. Economics we036024, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Anbarci, Nejat & Feltovich, Nick, 2012. "Bargaining with random implementation: An experimental study," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 495-514.
- Gary E. Bolton & Kalyan Chatterjee & Kathleen L. McGinn, 2003. "How Communication Links Influence Coalition Bargaining: A Laboratory Investigation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(5), pages 583-598, May.
- Merwan Engineer & Shouyong Shi, 2001. "Bargains, Barter and Money," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(1), pages 188-209, January.
- Sigbjørn Birkeland, 2013. "Negotiation under Possible Third-Party Resolution," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(2), pages 281-299.
- Van Huyck, John B. & Wildenthal, John M. & Battalio, Raymond C., 2002. "Tacit Cooperation, Strategic Uncertainty, and Coordination Failure: Evidence from Repeated Dominance Solvable Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 156-175, January.
- Samuelson, Larry, 2001. "Analogies, Adaptation, and Anomalies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 320-366, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:22:y:1993:i:4:p:381-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed