The value of delays: market- and policy-induced adjustment processes as a motivating factor in dynamic entrepreneurship
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (2009)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/191/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koch, Lambert, 1996. "Evolutorische Wirtschaftspolitik," Untersuchungen zur Ordnungstheorie und Ordnungspolitik, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen;Walter Eucken Institut, Freiburg, Germany, edition 1, volume 33, number urn:isbn:9783161465550.
- Geoffrey Hodgson & Thorbjørn Knudsen, 2004. "The firm as an interactor: firms as vehicles for habits and routines," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 281-307, 07.
- Cantner, Uwe & Pyka, Andreas, 2001.
"Classifying technology policy from an evolutionary perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 759-775, May.
- Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner, 1999. "Classifying Technology Policy from an Evolutionary Perspective," Discussion Paper Series 184, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Hisrich, Robert D. & Jankowicz, A. D., 1990. "Intuition in venture capital decisions: An exploratory study using a new technique," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 49-62, January.
- Witt, Ulrich, 1996. "Innovations, Externalities and the Problem of Economic Progress," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 89(1-2), pages 113-130, October.
- Jeroen C. J. M. van den Bergh & John M. Gowdy, 2003.
"The microfoundations of macroeconomics: an evolutionary perspective,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 65-84, January.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & John M. Gowdy, 2000. "The Microfoundations of Macroeconomics: An Evolutionary Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-021/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2002. "Darwinism in economics: from analogy to ontology," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 259-281.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Yuen Ping Ho & Poh Kam Wong, 2005. "Availability of Financing, Regulatory Business Costs and National Entrepreneurial Propensity," Industrial Organization 0504025, EconWPA, revised 03 Aug 2005.
- Cowan, Robin, 1989. "Technological Variety And Competition: Issues Of Diffusion And Intervention," Working Papers 89-23, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:19:y:2009:i:5:p:701-724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.