Price stabilizing, Pareto improving policies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 47 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carsten Krabbe Nielsen, 2003.
"Floating exchange rates versus a monetary union under rational beliefs: the role of endogenous uncertainty,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(2), pages 293-315, 03.
- Carsten Krabbe Nielsen, 1997. "Floating Exchange Rates Versus a Monetary Union Under Rational Beliefs: The Role of Endogenous Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 97-22, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hammond, Peter J, 1981. "Ex-ante and Ex-post Welfare Optimality under Uncertainty," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(191), pages 235-50, August.
- Laurent E. Calvet, 1999.
"Incomplete Markets and Volatility,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1865, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Kurz, Mordecai, 1994. "On the Structure and Diversity of Rational Beliefs," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(6), pages 877-900, October.
- Muench, Thomas J., 1977. "Optimality, the interaction of spot and futures markets, and the nonneutrality of money in the lucas model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 325-344, August.
- George W. Evans & William A.Branch, 2010.
"Monetary Policy and Heterogeneous Expectations,"
University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers
2010-4, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- William A. Branch & George W. Evans, 2010. "Monetary Policy and Heterogeneous Expectations," CDMA Working Paper Series 201011, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Branch, William A. & Evans, George W., 2010. "Monetary Policy and Heterogeneous Expectations," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-32, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Gottardi, Piero, 1995. "Does sunspot monetary policy matter?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 297-303, March.
- Carsten Krabbe Nielsen, 2014.
"Rational Overconfidence and Social Security,"
DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza
def021, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Gottardi, Piero, 1996. "Stationary Monetary Equilibria in Overlapping Generations Models with Incomplete Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 75-89, October.
- Carsten K. Nielsen, 2009. "Optimal economic institutions under rational overconfidence, with applications to the choice of exchange rate regime," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(4), pages 375-407.
- Nielsen Carsten K, 2007. "Sunspot Rational Beliefs Structures, Equilibria and Excess Volatility," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, May.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1983. "Do Sunspots Matter?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 193-227, April.
- Peled, Dan, 1984. "Stationary pareto optimality of stochastic asset equilibria with overlapping generations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 396-403, December.
- Terrance Odean, 1998. "Volume, Volatility, Price, and Profit When All Traders Are Above Average," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(6), pages 1887-1934, December.
- Mordecai Kurz & Maurizio Motolese, 2007.
"Diverse Beliefs and Time Variability of Risk Premia,"
06-044, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Mordecai Kurz & Maurizio Motolese, 2011. "Diverse beliefs and time variability of risk premia," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 47(2), pages 293-335, June.
- Mark P. Taylor, 1995. "The Economics of Exchange Rates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 13-47, March.
- Carsten Krabbe Nielsen, 1996.
"Rational belief structures and rational belief equilibria (*),"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 8(3), pages 399-422.
- Carsten Krabbe Nielsen, 1995. "Rational Belief Structures and Rational Belief Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 95-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Terrance Odean, 1998. "Volume, Volatility, Price and Profit When All Traders Are Above Average," Finance 9803001, EconWPA.
- Nielsen, Carsten Krabbe, 2008. "On rationally confident beliefs and rational overconfidence," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 381-404, May.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1981. "Self-fulfilling prophecies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 380-396, December.
- Peled, Dan, 1982. "Informational diversity over time and the optimality of monetary equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 255-274, December.
- Duffie, Darrell, et al, 1994. "Stationary Markov Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 745-781, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:47:y:2011:i:2:p:459-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.