Does sunspot monetary policy matter?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gottardi Piero, 1994.
"On the Non-neutrality of Money with Incomplete Markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 209-220, February.
- Gottardi, P., 1990. "On The Non Neutrality Of Money With Incomplete Market," Papers 158, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Richard J. Arnott & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1988.
"Randomization with Asymmetric Information,"
NBER Working Papers
2507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gottardi, P., 1990.
"On Stationary Monetary Equilibria In Overlapping Generations Models With Incomplete Markets,"
155, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Piero Gottardi, 1993. "On Stationary Monetary Equilibria in Overlapping Generations Models with Incomplete Markets," Discussion Paper Serie A 416, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Magill, M. & Quinzii, M., 1992.
"Real effects of money in general equilibrium,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 301-342.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1983. "Do Sunspots Matter?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 193-227, April.
- Smith, B.D., 1989. "Multiple And Sunspot Equilibria Under Interest Rate And Money Supply Rules," RCER Working Papers 203, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Smith, B.D. & Villamil, A.P., 1991.
"Government Borrowing using Bonds with Randomly Determined Returns : Welfare Improving Randomization in the Context of Deficit Finance,"
RCER Working Papers
287, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Smith, Bruce D. & Villamil, Anne P., 1998. "Government borrowing using bonds with randomly determined returns: Welfare improving randomization in the context of deficit finance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 351-370, April.
- Chiappori, Pierre Andre & Guesnerie, Roger, 1991.
"Sunspot equilibria in sequential markets models,"
Handbook of Mathematical Economics,
in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 32, pages 1683-1762
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1985.
"The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521265140, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:47:y:1995:i:3-4:p:297-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.