Does sunspot monetary policy matter?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Arnott & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1988.
"Randomization with Asymmetric Information,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(3), pages 344-362, Autumn.
- Richard Arnott & Joseph E Stiglitz, 2010. "Randomization with Asymmetric Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2054, David K. Levine.
- Richard J. Arnott & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1988. "Randomization with Asymmetric Information," NBER Working Papers 2507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Chiappori, Pierre Andre & Guesnerie, Roger, 1991.
"Sunspot equilibria in sequential markets models,"
Handbook of Mathematical Economics,
in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 32, pages 1683-1762
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990.
"The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702, September.
- Magill, M. & Quinzii, M., 1988.
"Real Effects Of Money In General Equilibrium,"
8826, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Smith, B.D. & Villamil, A.P., 1991.
"Government Borrowing using Bonds with Randomly Determined Returns : Welfare Improving Randomization in the Context of Deficit Finance,"
RCER Working Papers
287, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Smith, Bruce D. & Villamil, Anne P., 1998. "Government borrowing using bonds with randomly determined returns: Welfare improving randomization in the context of deficit finance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 351-370, April.
- Piero Gottardi, 1993.
"On Stationary Monetary Equilibria in Overlapping Generations Models with Incomplete Markets,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
416, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Gottardi, P., 1990. "On Stationary Monetary Equilibria In Overlapping Generations Models With Incomplete Markets," Papers 155, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Gottardi Piero, 1994.
"On the Non-neutrality of Money with Incomplete Markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 209-220, February.
- Gottardi, P., 1990. "On The Non Neutrality Of Money With Incomplete Market," Papers 158, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Smith, B.D., 1989. "Multiple And Sunspot Equilibria Under Interest Rate And Money Supply Rules," RCER Working Papers 203, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1983. "Do Sunspots Matter?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 193-227, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:47:y:1995:i:3-4:p:297-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.