On The Non Neutrality Of Money With Incomplete Market
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE, RESEARCH PROJECT ON RISK, INFORMATION AND QUANTITY SIGNALS IN ECONOMICS(E.S.R.C.), DEPARTMENT OF APPLIED ECONOMICS, SIDGWICK AV. CAMBRIDGE CB3 9DEDE U.K..|
Web page: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Gottardi Piero, 1994. "On the Non-neutrality of Money with Incomplete Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 209-220, February.
- Portier, Franck & Tallon, Jean-Marc, 1995.
"On the non-neutrality and optimality of monetary policy when financial markets are incomplete: a macroeconomic perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-49, March.
- Franck Portier & Jean-Marc Tallon, 1995. "On the non-neutrality and optimality of monetary policy when financial markets are incomplete : a macroeconomic perspective," Post-Print halshs-00502530, HAL.
- Detemple, J. & Gottardi, P. & Polemarchakis, H. M., 1995. "The relevance of financial policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 1133-1154, June.
- Detemple, J. & Gottardi, P. & Polemarchakis, H.M., "undated". "The relevance of financial policy," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1157, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Detemple, J. & Gottardi, P. & Polemarchakis, H., 1990. "The relevance of financial policy," CORE Discussion Papers 1990011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Detemple, J. & Gottardi, P. & Polemarchakis, H., 1989. "The Relevance Of Financial Policy," Papers fb-89-11, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- J. Detemple & P. Gottardi & H. M. Polemarchakis, 1989. "The Relevance of Financial Policy," Discussion Paper Serie A 262, University of Bonn, Germany.
- sunanda roy, 2005. "Asset prices and capital accumulation in a monetary economy with incomplete markets," GE, Growth, Math methods 0508002, EconWPA.
- Jean-Marc Tallon, 1995. "Théorie de l'équilibre général avec marchés financiers incomplets," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(5), pages 1207-1239.
- Jean-Marc Tallon, 1995. "Théorie de l'équilibre général avec marchés financiers incomplets," Post-Print halshs-00502526, HAL.
- Gottardi, Piero, 1995. "Does sunspot monetary policy matter?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 297-303, March.
- R. Velazquez & A.E. Noriega & L.M. Soria, 2004. "International Evidence on Monetary Neutrality Under Broken Trend Stationary Models," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 57, Econometric Society.
- R. Velazquez & Noriega & A., 2004. "International evidence on monetary neutrality under broken trend stationary models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 282, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bisin, Alberto, 1998. "General Equilibrium with Endogenously Incomplete Financial Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 19-45, September.
- Noriega, Antonio E. & Soria, Luis M. & Velázquez, Ramón, 2008. "International evidence on stochastic and deterministic monetary neutrality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1261-1275, November.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Luis M. Soria & Ramón Velázquez, 2008. "International Evidence on Stochastic and Deterministic Monetary Neutrality," Working Papers 2008-04, Banco de México.
- Eugeni, Sara, 2015. "Nominal Exchange Rates and Net Foreign Assets' Dynamics: the Stabilization Role of Valuation Effects," MPRA Paper 63549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noriega, Antonio E., 2004. "Long-run monetary neutrality and the unit-root hypothesis: further international evidence," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 179-197, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cambri:158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed