The relevance of financial policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Detemple, J. & Gottardi, P. & Polemarchakis, H., 1989. "The Relevance Of Financial Policy," Papers fb-89-11, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Detemple, J. & Gottardi, P. & Polemarchakis, H.M., 1995. "The relevance of financial policy," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1157, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Hellwig, Martin F, 1981. "Bankruptcy, Limited Liability, and the Modigliani-Miller Theorem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 155-170, March.
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1985. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521265140, April.
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702, April.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Eckwert, Bernhard, 1993. "Allocative effects of financial assets and the long run neutrality of money when markets are incomplete," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 75-95, January.
- Gottardi Piero, 1994.
"On the Non-neutrality of Money with Incomplete Markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 209-220, February.
- Gottardi, P., 1990. "On The Non Neutrality Of Money With Incomplete Market," Papers 158, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1974. "On the Irrelevance of Corporate Financial Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 851-866, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Polemarchakis, H. M. & Seccia, G., 2000.
"A Role for Monetary Policy when Prices Reveal Information: An Example,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 107-115, November.
- Heracles M. Polemarchakis & G. Seccia, 1994. "A Role for Monetary Policy When Prices Reveal Information: An Example," Working Papers hal-00607666, HAL.
- POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles M. & SECCIA, Giulio, 2000. "A role for monetary policy when prices reveal information: an example," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1479, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles & SECCIA, Giulio, 1994. "A Role for Monetary Policy when Prices reveal Information : An Example," CORE Discussion Papers 1994074, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dahai Yu, 1998. "Two equivalence theorems for government finance," International Finance Discussion Papers 622, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chongmin Kim, 2004. "Corporate financial policy with pension accounts: an extension of the Modigliani-Miller theorem," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 215-236.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles M., 1998. "Intertemporal general equilibrium and monetary theory," CORE Discussion Papers 1998053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1990011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.