Stationary pareto optimality of stochastic asset equilibria with overlapping generations
No abstract is available for this item.
- Antonio Rangel & Richard Zeckhauser, 2001.
"Can Market and Voting Institutions Generate Optimal Intergenerational Risk Sharing?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Risk Aspects of Investment-Based Social Security Reform, pages 113-152
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Rangel & Richard Zeckhauser, 1999. "Can Market and Voting Institutions Generate Optimal Intergenerational Risk Sharing?," Working Papers 99003, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Rangel & Richard Zeckhauser, 1999. "Can Market and Voting Institutions Generate Optimal Intergenerational Risk Sharing?," NBER Working Papers 6949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wigniolle, B., 2014. "Optimism, pessimism and financial bubbles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 188-208.
- Bertrand Wigniolle, 2012. "Optimism, pessimism and financial bubbles," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00673892, HAL.
- Bertrand Wigniolle, 2014. "Optimism, pessimism and financial bubbles," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00974144, HAL.
- Bertrand Wigniolle, 2012. "Optimism, pessimism and financial bubbles," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00673892 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabrielle Demange, 2005. "On sustainable pay as you go systems," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590859, HAL.
- Demange, Gabrielle, 2005. "On Sustainable Pay-As-You-Go Systems," CEPR Discussion Papers 4966, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark Kamstra & Robert Shiller, 2009. "The Case for Trills: Giving the People and Their Pension Funds a Stake in the Wealth of the Nation," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2418, Yale School of Management.
- Mark J. Kamstra & Robert J. Shiller, 2009. "The Case for Trills: Giving the People and Their Pension Funds a Stake in the Wealth of the Nation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1717, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Carsten Nielsen, 2011. "Price stabilizing, Pareto improving policies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 47(2), pages 459-500, June.
- Hillebrand, Marten, 2012. "On the optimal size of Social Security in the presence of a stock market," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 26-38.
- Hillebrand, Marten, 2011. "On the role of labor supply for the optimal size of Social Security," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1091-1105, July.
- Ohtaki, Eisei, 2014. "Tractable graphical device for analyzing stationary stochastic OLG economies," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 16-26.
- Ohtaki, Eisei, 2013. "Golden rule optimality in stochastic OLG economies," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 60-66.
- Carsten Krabbe Nielsen, 2004. "Stabilizing, Pareto Improving Policies in an OLG model with Incomplete Markets: The Rational Expectations and Rational Beliefs Case," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 617, Econometric Society.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00673892 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:34:y:1984:i:2:p:396-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed