A note on the existence of Nash networks in one-way flow models
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 41 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrea Galeotti, 2006. "One-way flow networks: the role of heterogeneity," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 163-179, September.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Sudipta Sarangi, 2007.
"Existence of Nash Networks in One-Way Flow Models,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
751, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Galeotti, Andrea & Goyal, Sanjeev & Kamphorst, Jurjen, 2006. "Network formation with heterogeneous players," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 353-372, February.
- Hans Haller & Jurjen Kamphorst & Sudipta Sarangi, 2007.
"(Non-)existence and Scope of Nash Networks,"
Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 597-604, June.
- Haller, Hans & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2005. "Nash networks with heterogeneous links," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 181-201, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:41:y:2009:i:3:p:515-522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.