An efficiency characterization of plurality rule in collective choice problems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 34 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fine, B & Fine, K, 1974. "Social Choice and Individual Rankings II," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 459-75, October.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005. "An efficiency characterization of plurality social choice on simple preference domains," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 115-128, 07.
- Barbera, Salvador & Sonnenschein, Hugo & Zhou, Lin, 1991.
"Voting by Committees,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 595-609, May.
- Salvador Barbera & Hugo Sonnenschein & Lin Zhou, 1990. "Voting by Committees," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 941, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Barbera, S. & Sonnenschein, H., 1988. "Voting By Quota And Committee," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 95-88, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Thomson, W., 1996. "Consistent Allocation Rules," RCER Working Papers 418, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- H. Reiju Mihara, 2000.
"Coalitionally strategyproof functions depend only on the most-preferred alternatives,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 393-402.
- H. Reiju Mihara, 1996. "Coalitionally strategyproof functions depend only on the most-preferred alternatives," Public Economics 9604003, EconWPA, revised 24 Apr 1996.
- Fine, B & Fine, K, 1974. "Social Choice and Individual Ranking I," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 303-22, July.
- Young, H. P., 1974. "An axiomatization of Borda's rule," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 43-52, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:34:y:2008:i:3:p:575-583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.