Is Urban Economic Growth Inclusive in India?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, Martin, 1997.
"Can high-inequality developing countries escape absolute poverty?,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 51-57, September.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1997. "Can high-inequality developing countries escape absolute poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1775, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus & Squire, Lyn, 1998. "New ways of looking at old issues: inequality and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 259-287.
- B. Fine & K. Fine, 1974. "Social Choice and Individual Rankings II," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 459-475.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2003. "Measuring pro-poor growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 93-99, January.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "Growth, Inequality and Poverty Relationships," IZA Discussion Papers 1338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- B. Fine & K. Fine, 1974. "Social Choice and Individual Ranking I," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 303-322.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2001. "Human Well-Being and the Natural Environment," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247882.
- de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2000. "Growth, Poverty, and Inequality in Latin America: A Causal Analysis, 1970-94," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(3), pages 267-287, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2013. "An overview of India’s Urbanization, Urban Economic Growth and Urban Equity," MPRA Paper 45537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:rjusxx:v:22:y:2018:i:1:p:123-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hrs:journl:v:ix:y:2017:i:2:p:131-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:455-466 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:rurpxx:v:10:y:2017:i:4:p:379-402 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2015. "Do upcoming “Smart cities” need to provide smart distribution of higher urban economic growth? Evidence from Urban India," MPRA Paper 61527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2013. "Has urban economic growth in Post-Reform India been pro-poor between 1993-94 and 2009-10?," MPRA Paper 52336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabyasachi Tripathi & Chetana Rani, 2018.
"The impact of agricultural activities on urbanization: evidence and implications for India,"
International Journal of Urban Sciences,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 123-144, January.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi & Rani, Chetana, 2017. "The impact of agricultural activities on urbanization: Evidence and implications for India," MPRA Paper 76213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabyasachi Tripathi & Kavita Mahey, 2017.
"Urbanization and economic growth in Punjab (India): an empirical analysis,"
Urban Research & Practice,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 379-402, October.
- Mahey, Kavita & Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2016. "Urbanization and Economic Growth in Punjab (India): An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 71325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Srinath Jagannathan & Rajnish Rai, 2017. "Organizational Wrongs, Moral Anger and the Temporality of Crisis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(4), pages 709-730, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Poverty; Inequality; Inclusive Growth; Urban India;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-01-12 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2013-01-12 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-URE-2013-01-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .