Report NEP-FDG-2013-01-12This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saleheen, Khan & Farooq Ahmed, Jam & Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2012. "Electricity Consumption and Economic Growth in Kazakhstan: Fresh Evidence from a Multivariate Framework Analysis," MPRA Paper 43460, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Dec 2012.
- Prettner, Klaus, 2012. "Public education, technological change and economic prosperity: semi-endogenous growth revisited," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 65414, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Item repec:zbw:tuweco:032012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tatsuro Iwaisako, 2012. "Welfare effects of patent protection and productive public services: why do developing countries prefer weaker patent protection?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 12-19, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2013. "Is Urban Economic Growth Inclusive in India?," MPRA Paper 43617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van Leeuwen, Bas & van Leeuwen-Li, Jieli & Foldvari, Peter, 2011. "Regional human capital in Republican and New China: Its spread, quality and effects on economic growth," MPRA Paper 43582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramón López & Sang Won Yoon, 2013. "Sustainable Economic Growth: Structural Transformation with Consumption Flexibility," Working Papers wp375, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Gerhard Glomm & Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2013. "Fiscal Austerity Measures: Spending Cuts vs. Tax Increases," Working Papers 2013-01, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2013.
- M. Emranul Haque & Babar Hussain, 2013. "Unproductive Education in a Model of Corruption and Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 179, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Huseyin Cagri Akkoyun & Mahmut Gunay, 2012. "Nowcasting Turkish GDP Growth," Working Papers 1233, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Serena Brianzoni & Raffaella Coppier & Elisabetta Michetti, 2012. "A Growth Model with Corruption in Public Procurement: Equilibria and Policy Implications," Working Papers 68-2012, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Nov 2012.