National Differences in Subjective Well-Being: The Interactive Effects of Extraversion and Neuroticism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry Kaiser, 1974. "An index of factorial simplicity," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 31-36, March.
- Daniel Haybron, 2000. "Two Philosophical Problems in the Study of Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 207-225, June.
- Steven Jacob & Fern Willits, 1994. "Objective and subjective indicators of community evaluation: A Pennsylvania assessment," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 161-177, June.
- Ruut Veenhoven, 2000. "The Four Qualities of Life," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-39, March.
- Richard Kammann & Marcelle Farry & Peter Herbison, 1984. "The analysis and measurement of happiness as a sense of well-being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 91-115, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Megan Morris & Gary Burns & David Periard & Elizabeth Shoda, 2015. "Extraversion–Emotional Stability Circumplex Traits and Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 1509-1523, December.
- Silvio Borrero & Ana Bolena Escobar & Aura María Cortés & Luis Carlos Maya, 2013. "Poor and distressed, but happy: situational and cultural moderators of the relationship between wealth and happiness," ESTUDIOS GERENCIALES, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI, March.
- Martin Rode, 2013. "Do Good Institutions Make Citizens Happy, or Do Happy Citizens Build Better Institutions?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 1479-1505, October.
- Osei Robert & Osei-Akoto Isaac & Ayerakwa Hayford M., 2015. "Poverty and Happiness: An Examination of the Factors Influencing Happiness among the Extreme Poor in Rural Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 034, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
Keywordsextraversion; interaction; nations; neuroticism; personality; subjective well-being;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:7:y:2006:i:2:p:155-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .