Social innovation in education: BRAC boat schools in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Mushtaque R. Chowdhury & Abbas Bhuiya, 2004. "The wider impacts of BRAC poverty alleviation programme in Bangladesh," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 369-386.
- Kabeer, Naila & Mahmud, Simeen & Isaza Castro, Jairo G., 2012. "NGOs and the Political Empowerment of Poor People in Rural Bangladesh: Cultivating the Habits of Democracy?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 2044-2062.
- Pol, Eduardo & Ville, Simon, 2009. "Social innovation: Buzz word or enduring term?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 878-885, December.
- Jacques Nussbaumer & Frank Moulaert, 2004. "Integrated Area Development and social innovation in European cities," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 249-257, July.
- Michael Guth, 2005. "Innovation, social inclusion and coherent regional development: a new diamond for a socially inclusive innovation policy in regions," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 333-349, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBangladesh; BRAC; Social innovation; Primary education; Children; Boat schools;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglont:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-017-0077-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .