The wider impacts of BRAC poverty alleviation programme in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhuiya, Abbas & Chowdhury, Mushtaque, 2002. "Beneficial effects of a woman-focused development programme on child survival: evidence from rural Bangladesh," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 1553-1560, November.
- Hashemi, Syed M. & Schuler, Sidney Ruth & Riley, Ann P., 1996. "Rural credit programs and women's empowerment in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 635-653, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ausecr:v:49:y:2016:i:4:p:432-452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mazumder, Mohummed Shofi Ullah & Lu, Wencong, 2015. "What Impact Does Microfinance Have on Rural Livelihood? A Comparison of Governmental and Non-Governmental Microfinance Programs in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 336-354.
- Copestake, James, 2007. "Mainstreaming Microfinance: Social Performance Management or Mission Drift?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1721-1738, October.
- Asadullah, M. Niaz & Savoia, Antonio & Mahmud, Wahiduddin, 2014.
"Paths to Development: Is there a Bangladesh Surprise?,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 138-154.
- M. Niaz Asadullah & Antonio Savoia & Wahiduddin Mahmud, 2013. "Paths to development: is there a Bangladesh surprise?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 18913, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- M. Mizanur Rahman & Fariduddin Ahmad, 2010. "Impact of microfinance of IBBL on the rural poor's livelihood in Bangladesh: an empirical study," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 168-190, June.
- Syed Masud Ahmed & AKM Masud Rana, 2010. "Customized Development Interventions for the Ultra Poor: Preliminary Change Assessments of Health and Health-seeking Behaviour (CFPR/TUP 2002 to 2004)," Working Papers id:2575, eSocialSciences.
- Standing, H. & Chowdhury, A. Mushtaque R., 2008. "Producing effective knowledge agents in a pluralistic environment: What future for community health workers?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2096-2107, May.
- Alex Addae-Korankye & Alex Abada, 2017. "Microfinance and Women Empowerment in Madina in Accra, Ghana," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 7(3), pages 222-231, March.
- Wahibur Rokhman, 2013. "The Effect Of Islamic Microfinance On Poverty Alleviation: Study In Indonesia," Economic Review: Journal of Economics and Business, University of Tuzla, Faculty of Economics, vol. 11(2), pages 21-30.
- repec:spr:jglont:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-017-0077-z is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Niaz Asadullah, 2016.
"Do Pro-Poor Schools Reach Out to the Poor? Location Choice of BRAC and ROSC Schools in Bangladesh,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 49(4), pages 432-452, December.
- Asadullah, Niaz, 2016. "Do Pro-Poor Schools Reach Out to the Poor? Location Choice of BRAC and ROSC Schools in Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 10326, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shahnawaz Mohammad Rafi & Hashima-e- Nasreen & Sarawat Rashid, 2009. "The Pilot Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health Project (MNCH) at Nilphamari: Profiling the Changes During 2006-07," Working Papers id:2244, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:16:y:2004:i:3:p:369-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .