Ownership and control in shareholding networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garlaschelli, Diego & Battiston, Stefano & Castri, Maurizio & Servedio, Vito D.P. & Caldarelli, Guido, 2005. "The scale-free topology of market investments," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 350(2), pages 491-499.
- Chapelle, Ariane & Szafarz, Ariane, 2005.
"Controlling firms through the majority voting rule,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 355(2), pages 509-529.
- Ariane Chapelle & Ariane Szafarz, 2005. "Controlling firms through the majority voting rule," DULBEA Working Papers 05-05.RS., ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ariane Chapelle & Ariane Szafarz, 2005. "Controlling firms through the majority voting rule," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/149192, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ariane Chapelle & Ariane Szafarz, 2005. "Controlling firms through the majority voting rule," Working Papers CEB 05-004.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alexander Aganin & Paolo Volpin, 2005. "The History of Corporate Ownership in Italy," NBER Chapters,in: A History of Corporate Governance around the World: Family Business Groups to Professional Managers, pages 325-366 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Umed Temurshoev, 2008. "Ownership relations in the presence of cross-shareholding," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 95(3), pages 189-212, December.
- Flath, David, 1992. "Indirect shareholding within Japan's business groups," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 223-227, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janusz Marek Lichtarski & Katarzyna Piorkowska & Krzysztof Cwik, 2016. "Intensity of Network Relationships: Towards Conceptualization and Operationalization (Intensywnosc powiazan sieciowych – w kierunku konceptualizacji i operacjonalizacji)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 14(64), pages 50-61.
- Li, Jie & Ren, Da & Feng, Xu & Zhang, Yongjie, 2016. "Network of listed companies based on common shareholders and the prediction of market volatility," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 508-521.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:247:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1952-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStock market; Portfolio diversification; Shareholding; Ownership; Control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jeicoo:v:5:y:2010:i:2:p:191-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .